In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Probably the youngest fan at that show. At first I was going to say it was from a show in Seattle, but that was this boy.

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 2 2007, 03:59 PM)
    Probably the youngest fan at that show. At first I was going to say it was from a show in Seattle, but that was this boy.

be warned... i'm going to make a comment, to which some of you may think i'm horribly creepy, but here goes...

as IF you don't already want him to father your children... this picture emphasizes that want even more... at least for me.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 27 2007, 08:00 PM)
    woah. What's that?

lol its daft punks costumes they wear during the encore... its insane live... Glad ok go is doing sorta the same thing but with thier own flair. tooo rad
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 2 2007, 07:59 PM)
    lol its daft punks costumes they wear during the encore... its insane live... Glad ok go is doing sorta the same thing but with thier own flair. tooo rad

i was gonna say, i thought it was daft punk... who the fellas saw about a month ago... they were on their way to Vegas for a Daft Punk show when we saw them last month at Bulter
  • ok go saw daft punk!?!!>?!

ahhhhh! lol that makes me love them more if thats even possible!
  • aww how cute! I love how good Damian is with kids. Thanks for explaining those costumes.
  • Yep, that's Ara. And he still wears that hat. tongue.gif

Edit: lmfao, I'm a whole page behind..
  • haha I did that too when I was replying with "oh! That sounds familiar. Oh yeah. He's on the Wiki page. Thanks!"
  • Those 2 pics remind me of this one you posted before:
    QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 12 2007, 07:26 PM)

Christmas

from Trish's MYspace

I love that pic b/c his nephew looks just like him and Trish. He's so cute! And they're such a sweet family. Someone told me at an Orlando show, Damian pulled his nephew up on stage or tried to or something. But he refused and said something adorable. Boy am I a bad storyteller.

This all makes me wish I was a little bit older (despite the fact that I am in college, Mom) so my Puritan family would let me take my little cousin out- I'd sneak him to an OK Go show and teach him to be a fan. I reeeally want to bring my 4 year old little Dutch boy cousin to a show and introduce him to Dan, because they have the same kind of personality. I'd tell him, "Look upon this man. Grow up to be just like him." But then again, my Puritan family doesn't let me do anything by myself if I tell them, so they'd never let me bring little Dutch boy to a show no matter how old I become...And besides that, little Dutch boy has gone back to Holland and when I ask him on the phone if he remembers me, he says no...

I really want little Dutch boy to idolize Dan.
  • Don't worry Sally. you're a great storyteller. =D
  • ^^ Yeah, Gidget, you really are. I'm fascinated by the notion of having a little Dutch boy nephew. The fact that he can't remember you and the way you put it at the end of that story was so touching
  • hmm...this is interesting...I some DJ decided to mix Lloyd Banks (?) with "There's a Fire". It's not that bad if you don't mind rap...

Clicky

oh and...

These are the girls who won the YouTube contest

• Aw, thx Rose and Heidi! You're so sweet! These pictures have made me miss him so much I went and posted about him in the random thread...I hope next summer I can visit him.
  • Aww I hope you get to!

I stumbled again...on a whole bunch of icons someone made.

ONE

TWO

and

She made a bunch of other icons of other people and I think these are all of the OK Go ones... just in case I missed any, they're all HERE.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 2 2007, 09:23 PM)
    and

She made a bunch of other icons of other people and I think these are all of the OK Go ones... just in case I missed any, they're all HERE.

Ooh, Tempe!!!! They've got Monkees icons!

http://community.livejournal.com/radiowave...557.html#cutid1

*sigh* I <3 Micky
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 2 2007, 10:52 PM)
    Ooh, Tempe!!!! They've got Monkees icons!

http://community.livejournal.com/radiowave...557.html#cutid1

*sigh* I <3 Micky

Hurray!!!! Thanks, Lety!!!! Aww, I love the sweet little punim on Micky
    (punim = face in yiddish)
    I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

from a really old Rusty blog...I think..

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 3 2007, 11:19 PM)

I. LOVE. THIS.
  • ME TOOOOOOOO AHAHAHHHAHAHA i love it. and i do believe it is from an old rusty blog... smile.gif p.s the first pic, above the moving icon, i got that poster for angie for her bday smile.gif it's got the old andy, but it's still sweet