In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 23 2008, 07:00 PM)
    It's from Time's birthday.
    They brought him a cake onstage.

Oh, that's what I was thinking..Thanks!

and...

OMG TIM SMOKES?!!?!?!!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 23 2008, 08:42 PM)
    es/photo_galleries/3817.jpg[/img][/url]

Wow. Damian has long arms.
  • ^^^ see, that's funny because my first thought when I saw that picture was:

"wow, Andy looks cute in a t-shirt"
    *dies*
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

(oh, and apparently, Tim thinks so too in that picture... tongue.gif )

I love them smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 23 2008, 11:49 PM)

(think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts...)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 24 2008, 12:12 AM)
    (think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts...)

long arms + un-sexy thoughts
    =

c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    wink.gif
  • I hope he starts wearing cut offs again.

Sike rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 23 2008, 08:49 PM)

HAHA! I laughed so much when I read that. You're awesome Rachel.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 24 2008, 10:35 PM)
    HAHA! I laughed so much when I read that. You're awesome Rachel.

Nuh-uh. No giving away the awesome crown tonight. You are the Awesome Queen this evening, Ms K.
  • Aw, thank you! I'm doing one of those pageant waves right now.
  • I didn't know where to put this, but since this is my "I-don't-know-where-to-post-this-thread", I'll put it here. =D I finally made myself a YouTube account, and after two years, I can finally show the world my videos from the Bite of LV. They're not that great but they looked really happy. Andy looked really good. wub.gif Oh, you can see Jordan in the back for most of the time. =D

TV,TV

GOI (lots of zooming in)

DBMD (Damian kicks a beach ball)

OLISQ (for Rachel)
  • ohhh heidi smile.gif you just made my night... loving the ELO vid... heeeeeee

and yes. andy looks...
    GREAT
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Mar 3 2008, 12:02 AM)

Awww, Heidi. You're such a sweetheart.
  • My friend Ana drew this for me a couple weeks ago:

I had actually drawn the same thing before her, but mine was really crappy. tongue.gif

Edit:

Also,

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 23 2008, 10:48 PM)
    long arms + un-sexy thoughts
    =

c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • That is totally awesome, Krista!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzA_zExN8h8

Go watch this. It's Damian speaking in Washington... then him and Andy doing HIGA... then them talking.

SO. GREAT.
  • They are so amazing. That's all I got.
  • 1:10 of that video...
    Damian: "I'm Damian"
    Andy: *sassy eyebrow raise* "I'm Andy"
  • I did it guys. I wrote to my representative. I feel like a ridiculous nerd asking my representative to save the internet, but um, yay! This is a perfect thing to say if I get asked Monday what I did over spring break.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard that Britain is more democratic b/c their representatives are much more accessible- I heard you can just walk in and say, "let me talk to my representative, or make an appointment to." Whereas our representatives are untouchable, inaccessible big ppl.
    My guy didn't even have an email address. He just had a normal address, so I sent him a piece of paper letter, but also, there's this: https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
    I basically said, "I paid $30 for my textbook by ordering it online from China, while my university's bookstore sells it for $200. Hooray for the internet!"
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Mar 14 2008, 04:31 PM)
    I don't know if this is true, but I heard that Britain is more democratic b/c their representatives are much more accessible- I heard you can just walk in and say, "let me talk to my representative, or make an appointment to." Whereas our representatives are untouchable, inaccessible big ppl.

Technically, yes, you can. You can go to Westminster, where the House of Commons is, and demand to see your representative, but that's kind of a tall order for anyone who lives far away from London. And there's nothing to guarantee that they'll be free, or willing to see you. You may get fobbed off with their researcher or something.

It's easier just to write, anyway. I got loads of stuff through the post asking me to write to my MP.