In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Allie is back!?

8 minute interview from a year ago in Italy....because a Damian speaking Italian is a sexy Damian. LOTS of great quotes here.

http://www.undertheory.com/index/index.php...amp;idvideo=138

• ^^ I am indeed biggrin.gif:D
  • Does anybody read Under the Radar magazine? I was looking through a copy of the summer Protest Issue, for shits and giggles.

The one in the magazine has them on a city street somewhere, which I think is cooler. But the signs are the same.

From the indie103 site, as the boys are hosting Jonesy's jukebox today and tomorrow, woo!
  • ^^Gah! Where can I listen to this and what time?! Someone please post it after it comes out (*hint hint please Kalinda like you did before* unsure.gif )

edit: Egad, Damian had better let his hair grow out just a little more. He's looking like my older brother who made me go into dental school. (Note: he is not my real brother, but he acts like a good one. And he does not look nearly as good as Damian, they just have similar haircuts at the moment)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2008, 07:44 PM)
    ^^Gah! Where can I listen to this and what time?! Someone please post it after it comes out (*hint hint please Kalinda like you did before* unsure.gif

You can listen via iTunes, or through the Indie 103.1 website. Too late for today, tho - the show is 12-2 and reairs at 6.
  • ^^ Tee hee listening now. Can anyone please send me a link to save the show on my computer? unsure.gif I am no not technically advancedy
  • I wish I could help you, but I believe it was Ms. Lety that put up mp3s for the past shows.

They archive the shows here after, but I don't have an audio ripper.

Right now it sounds exactly like the Trish podcast because they're talking about Les Mis.

EDIT: I was actually able to download the show when I listened to the archived version, but I don't know if everyone can, so I uploaded it. The last few seconds are missing, but that's their fault, not mine.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/TTdGK2V0OW5RWUx2Wmc9PQ

I also uploaded the one from May that I didn't even know existed until I was on the site today. So here it is if anyone needs it.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TTdGK2VrQXBRR2RjR0E9PQ
  • Kalinda, you amazing fiend, baker of delicious brownies, knitter of fabulous scarfs, downloader extrordinaire, thank you so much! How can I repay you?
  • ooo, kalinda, thx so much!!
  • Ah! Kalinda, thank you!!! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2008, 10:37 PM)
    Kalinda, you amazing fiend, baker of delicious brownies, knitter of fabulous scarfs, downloader extrordinaire, thank you so much! How can I repay you?

Oh, just your undying love and gratitude will be fine. tongue.gif

Found this on High Road's site.

• That picture is absolutely amazing and gorgeous. I love how the only color in this particular photo is the pink/purple of the flowers. So bitchen smile.gifsmile.gif
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    I'm listening to Jonesy's Jukebox, and I called in AND I got through to Damian!!!! And I talked to him, and then after I was on the radio!!!! Oh my gosh! I'm SO excited!! biggrin.gif haha
  • ^^ NO WAYYYYY!!! That's so cool!! smile.gif

Tell me more! What's Jonesy's Jukebox? What'd you talk about with Damian?!!
  • haha, It's on this radio station from here http://www.indie1031.com/index.php
    They're hosting it. I didn't talk to him much. He basically just asked what I would like to hear, and what my name was. And I told him that I would love to hear anything that they've done, like a cover or something. (I just said cover cuz they were playing covers at the time) and he said sure they could probably do that

They're still on if you can get to it, just go to the site and go to "listen live" on the right
  • That's so awesome! What a way to brighten your day smile.gif

I'm at work right now and so I can't download the correct flash player or whatever to listen. They have so much Internet stuff blocked here. Lame. At least the boards are free reign wink.gif
  • it's been fun being jonsey-es
    i love damian.

jonesy's busy being a sex pistol
  • Ah, Rebecca, that rocks! Maybe Kalinda can work her magic again and I can listen to the whole show later. smile.gif
    And I love that new picture from High Road.
  • ^^ Oh my god, Rebekker that's INSANELY awesome!!! Did they play the cover for you? Which one???