In this Discussion

what a dork

Comments

• haha i do that all the time and sometimes i hit the space bar one to many times
  • Mhmm.
    My keyboard is wireless, and either the reciever thing wasn't like in line with the keyboard enough, or the batteries are dying, because a lot of times, I know I pressed a key, but it doesn't show, or it shows like 10 times. Hah, it makes for some interesting mistakes.
  • hahah hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo haha
  • or instead it could turn out as "hell" haha thatd be funny
  • Hmm. Interesting.
  • one time i was talking to a friend about another friend and then that friend i was talking about came on and imed me and i sent what i ment to say to my other friend to the friend that i was talking about and i was like umm shit haha
  • Was it something bad?
  • i cant remember i just confused myself writeing that sentence
  • yeah i like read that over again and i was like "did i really type that"
  • haha i called somone the other day and they had one of those hello? voicemails and like seriously it was like sooo good that i was like going along with it forl ike 5 minutes
  • laugh.gif
    I keep meaning to record a song on mine, but I haven't. I don't use my phone that much.
  • haha mines just like....beep haha
  • Mine's "Hey this is Christine, leave me a message bye."
    Kinda boring.
  • on my old phone it was jack black doing his remix of nickolodian haha
  • Jack Black. What a guy.
  • hha yeah hes freaking awesome
  • OMG, I had a friend who had one of those "hello? HELLO?!" messages and I felt like such a loser when I realised that I called her back immediately after, leaving a message of me saying in a really creepy voice "I haaaate yoouu!"

I felt a tiny bit better after that.