In this Discussion

This is BEAUTIFUL!

2»

Comments

• Ahh, I've been inspired....I wanna be artsy! I'll see what I can do....
  • ooooh! I have a 12-foot long blank wall in my room.... I think I know how I'm gonna fix it... smile.gif

school printer.. here I come!
  • I'm really considering doing this...but I'm a little worried about the ink situation.
  • OMG. GENIUS

i know someone who works at staples! i can't wait!!!!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 16 2007, 01:15 AM)

I overestimated the size of my wall and the how much 18 pages really create a big picture. I don't know what to do and I keep asking myself if OK Go were to walk into my room will they run out in fear? Ah well. I guess my Office poster is coming down along with my tribute to the game clue. It will be the focal point of my room. I am thinking of creating a large picture of my dog to put next to them. Pretty soon I will be charging admission to come in my room. Get your minds out of the gutter people.

Think celing people. celing!

.... that way ok go will always be looking down on you, like a gaurdian angel?
  • I mildly joked about putting the jane magazine shot on my ceiling over my bed.

If only I didn't have popcorn on my ceiling!
  • hahah, MILDLY joking, eh?

naked Gaurdian Kulash?
  • Haha, oh yes he would watch over me as I slept, wouldn't he? Might be a bit of a distraction though, afraid I would never get sleep again, but that's the price to pay for such a sexy naked Guardian Kulash.
  • a question:

for those of you who have actually made one of these... what size did you have for your dots? are you happy with the dot size?
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Feb 16 2007, 10:27 PM)
    a question:

for those of you who have actually made one of these... what size did you have for your dots? are you happy with the dot size?

I used a 7. I think that the smaller the dot the more detail comes out.
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Feb 16 2007, 10:27 PM)
    a question:

I would go with the smallest it allows you to have, therefore more detail comes out. I now realize I should have done dot size 7 with the one I did, it would have looked much better.
  • Ahhhh you genius.
    I spent so much time trying to work out where I could find an A2 printer to make a poster - you guys have the answer!!

QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 16 2007, 08:45 PM)
    Haha, oh yes he would watch over me as I slept, wouldn't he? Might be a bit of a distraction though, afraid I would never get sleep again, but that's the price to pay for such a sexy naked Guardian Kulash.

And i am SO doing this. Who cares about sleep? i want a guardian kulash!!!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 17 2007, 12:03 AM)
    I used a 7. I think that the smaller the dot the more detail comes out.

QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 17 2007, 02:22 AM)
    I would go with the smallest it allows you to have, therefore more detail comes out. I now realize I should have done dot size 7 with the one I did, it would have looked much better.

OK thanks, I noticed that the 7mm came out a lot better than the 10mm.
  • I did another one:

I should have taken the picture with flash, but oh well it's still sexy as ever.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 17 2007, 01:51 PM)
    I did another one:

I should have taken the picture with flash, but oh well it's still sexy as ever.

THAT'S HOT!

What kind of paper do you guys use?
  • I just used regular old printing paper. I am too cheap to buy the good stuff.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 18 2007, 01:44 AM)
    I just used regular old printing paper. I am too cheap to buy the good stuff.

Oh that's good, I'm cheap too!
  • How do you print pictures like that?
  • I envy your walls of brutal hotness.