In this Discussion

OK Go to play for College Fest

12346»

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 19 2007, 10:10 AM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You were right--that look is priceless. Especially when you click on the big version. Oh man. laugh.gif

[Edit: I changed it to the big version]

This may be my favorite Dan picture ever. (I'm sure I didn't even have a fave Dan picture before--but I do now. LOL)

I told Dan at the House of Blues show that there isn't enough pictures of him out there. Between the drums in the way and Damian's butt its tough to get good shots. That's when he let me take his pic with his wife. He is really sweet. He was walking all over the place at the show and people where just totally oblivious to him. He look bored so we went at talked to him.
  • Also notice the nice suit hes wearing and the tennis shoes. I love it!!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 19 2007, 05:10 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You were right--that look is priceless. Especially when you click on the big version. Oh man. laugh.gif

[Edit: I changed it to the big version]

This may be my favorite Dan picture ever. (I'm sure I didn't even have a fave Dan picture before--but I do now. LOL)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man I love Dan! laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif
  • I love the slightly confused "what the fuck are you doing with that thing? I'm trying to eat here!!" look...

Oh Dan's an adorable man wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 19 2007, 09:26 PM)
    I love the slightly confused "what the fuck are you doing with that thing? I'm trying to eat here!!" look...

Oh Dan's an adorable man wub.gif

It's true! *goes of into to Dan dream land* rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 19 2007, 06:35 AM)
    I found someone else's review of the show and the fight that broke out:
    http://impetusofadream.livejournal.com/8445.html

Jeez, that's tough.
  • OK I have all my pictures from this event posted. IM just going through and lebeling them now.
  • Thanks for all the great paparazzi pictures Adrienne! Did you feel like a paparazzi when taking backstage and pre-show pictures of the boys and their crew? laugh.gif I'm sure that's why that rude LMU lady was trying to make you stop. It was so fun hanging out with you and actually having someone in the crowd with me who understood, "Look, Damian untucked his shirt!" I'll see you at the next show!!!

-Mia.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 19 2007, 10:16 PM)
    Thanks for all the great paparazzi pictures Adrienne! Did you feel like a paparazzi when taking backstage and pre-show pictures of the boys and their crew? laugh.gif I'm sure that's why that rude LMU lady was trying to make you stop. It was so fun hanging out with you and actually having someone in the crowd with me who understood, "Look, Damian untucked his shirt!" I'll see you at the next show!!!

-Mia.

I only felt like a paparazzi when I took the pic of Dan eating lol. When I told him why I was doing it he was laughing about it. As for the back stage stuff I had permission for those and believe me there where things I could have took pics of but out of respect I did not.
  • ^^^So true. Their privacy needs to be respected. It was cute though that we got to see Andy snuggle with his significant other off stage during Common's performance.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 19 2007, 10:48 PM)
    ^^^So true. Their privacy needs to be respected. It was cute though that we got to see Andy snuggle with his significant other off stage during Common's performance.

Yeah I saw that but I do not want to take pics of them unless they want them like Dan did at HOB. I think IM going to put that one on a 8x10 for him and her.

Adrienne