edited November -1 in General Discussion
zens are amazing

out off 9 how amazing are zens

Comments

• so ya i'm so jealous....
    my poor excuse for an mp3 player only holds 60 songs.... *TEAR*
    what colour andy?
  • i am thinkng of going for the "black" one, so it matchs MY SOOOOULLLLL
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 21 2007, 02:57 PM)
    say hello to my new mp3 player
    "hello mr mp3 player how are you?"
    "CHECK OUT MA SOOOONGS"
    "yes mr mp3 player you have upto 15,000 songs"
    "and whats this you have a 2.5" full-color screen?"
    "CHECK OUT MA SCREEN, ITS SO SHINEY YOU CAN SEE YOUS FACE IN IT"

awww

!!
  • i don't have a zen...
    i don't have an ipod...
    i do have a phone that plays mp3s, i need to get a larger memory card for it though, 'cause it currently only holds 4 songs, haha...
  • I looooove my Zen, but it's a couple years old so it's kinda bulky. Oh well, it holds more music than I could ever possibly need it to, so it's simply incredible. Ipods are lame.
  • Oh and I also <3 my blue leather case.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Feb 22 2007, 01:37 AM)
    Ipods are lame.

Oh, yes!

I love my zen too!! its the best. I have the microphoto one. its nice. it holds more songs than i could ever need, but nothing like 15000.

awww, now i want a vision w. that screen is huge!

oh, and my friend has the Vision:M in black. Its rather nice. its like really nice. u must get it.
    NO I-PODS

mellow.gif I really really love my whitty/old I pod... It makes me sad that I can't share how it can carry the most awesome music so that I can be happy everywhere I go
  • QUOTE (Renata N. @ Feb 22 2007, 05:13 PM)
    mellow.gif I really really love my whitty/old I pod... It makes me sad that I can't share how it can carry the most awesome music so that I can be happy everywhere I go

SHE IS CHEATING REF!

there is already a i-pod thread! i would link you to it, but the pure evilness from the thread warrents me to not to
    there is already a i-pod thread! i would link you to it, but the pure evilness from the thread warrents me to not to

Yeah, I know, I just couldn't help it posting in here tongue.gif laugh.gif cool.gif
  • heeeeey! i gots a zen! its white and orange, and her name is rochelle, and i loves her!

http://uk.europe.creative.com/products/pro...p;product=15283
  • I'm frankly of the opinion that mp3 player discrimination = lame. Nobody's player is cooler than anybody else's. tongue.gif

Also, this thread title is totally misleading. I thought we were going to be discussing like, feng shui here or something. tongue.gif
  • Yeah, seriously. So many kids I know are like, "OMGz~ guys iPods suck. i'm so against consumerism. anarchy rules lololol."
  • i like ipods... most of my family has them, but im poor.
  • Mine's called Damian. hmmyes.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 22 2007, 07:46 PM)
    Yeah, seriously. So many kids I know are like, "OMGz~ guys iPods suck. i'm so against consumerism. anarchy rules lololol."

It has nothing to do with consumerism and everything to do with the fact that I can play anything I want on my player and it's soooo much easier to use than an ipod, which you need some directions for in order to use.

My friend named hers Uncle Jesse, but I haven't named mine. I know I've done it in the past and promptly forgotten the name, so why bother doing it again...
  • I call mine Encyclopedia of Cool Music tongue.gif happy.gif laugh.gif
  • That's a pretty cool name, but... y'know... mine's cooler...

I also named my lock on my locker Rusty. But I'm not obsessed, not at all, not me, oh no.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 22 2007, 11:27 PM)
    I'm frankly of the opinion that mp3 player discrimination = lame. Nobody's player is cooler than anybody else's. tongue.gif
    Also, this thread title is totally misleading. I thought we were going to be discussing like, feng shui here or something. tongue.gif

our just jelous of my new Zen

its ok! most people are..