In this Discussion

OK Go Interview from 2003

Comments

• "We're lying again!" Lol, love the way he just randomly shouts out things as if he were Jerry Lewis. Gimpy Kulashi is ten times funnier than the plain average non-fat Kulash. laugh.gif

I wub you Ms. Courtney!

"I can actually extract my foot from this cast." Oh man. What other great one-liners did you guys enjoy?
  • I liked "potty all the time, potty all the time, potty all the ti-aimeeeeeeeee"

ha that was funny thanks a lot!
  • I laugh everytime at the part where Damian says "I'm lying again!" and Tim excitedly pumps his fist and yells "Yeeaaaaaaahhhh!!" AHAHAHHA.
  • "We are obviously the Chosen Band!" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Damian definitely seems chemically enhanced! (Caffeine, anyone?)
  • Lol, that poor interviewer lost complete control
  • Funny, I was just thinking I'd give anything to be that interviewer! rolleyes.gif
  • that interview seems like an interviewers dream. don't have to ask questions yet hilarity occurs.
  • It's also interesting because I've always wondered what Andy Duncan sounded like.
  • Is it bad that I don't know who Burleigh is?i've seen him in that tour music video... but was he part of the band? or did he just play while on tour? Gah i feel like a bad fan...
  • I usually use keepvid.com to pull videos off youtube, but nostabenitsirhc suggested http://vixy.net/ and it's better I think cuz you can choose the format instead of just .flv
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 23 2007, 06:50 PM)
    thanks Courtney and ytel82! these are awesome!

No problem laugh.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 23 2007, 07:52 PM)
    "We are obviously the Chosen Band!" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That was my favorite part! It's all thanks to Dan's drums!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 23 2007, 08:02 PM)
    It's also interesting because I've always wondered what Andy Duncan sounded like.

Me too, although he hardly said a word, and it was kind of hard to hear him dry.gif
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 23 2007, 05:14 PM)
    Oooh...Are you gonna take that, Angela?

Fightfightfight!

tongue.gif

Oh, now you've done it. Do you want to be added to the list of people who have been responsible for making these two start a fight? Believe me, you don't want to be on that list.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 23 2007, 05:11 PM)
    Don't blame this on OK Go! You've always been a lier!

Damn I am a little late, but more ferocious than ever. Bring it Tabatha! BRING IT! *takes off earrings* Has anyone seen my Vaseline?

For the record I don't lie, I bend the truth! You don't know me and don't try to use the nine years we've know each other to prove me wrong. I am loco, son! I am like a cobra in the tall grass waiting to strike.

So I'll see you tomorrow right? About noon. Our Dakota Fanning a-thon is going to be awesome.
  • Oh, now you've done it. Do you want to be added to the list of people who have been responsible for making these two start a fight? Believe me, you don't want to be on that list.
    [/quote]

It's a very long list by the way. We're trying to work out some benefits program.
  • hahahhahaha omfg that was freakin hilario i really wonder what got them so freakin hyper!
  • If I was the interviewer I would probably be scared...

I have this podcast interview where Damina sound hyper active, I guess he is just hyer active and sometimes he get über active, who knows....
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 23 2007, 09:26 PM)
    "We're lying again!" Lol, love the way he just randomly shouts out things as if he were Jerry Lewis. Gimpy Kulashi is ten times funnier than the plain average non-fat Kulash. laugh.gif
    I wub you Ms. Courtney!
    "I can actually extract my foot from this cast." Oh man. What other great one-liners did you guys enjoy?

I wub you too, Ms. Tempe Tempe Sherpa!

I, like Claret, also adore Tim's crossed-legged "stance."

"The album's about my foot." I'd still buy it if it really were about his foot. biggrin.gif
  • Courtney you are brilliant!!
    Thank you for that!!!

Oh man that was great. I love the way they totally manage to sabotage whatever it is the interviewer is trying to do, and proclaim themselves both liars and the chosen band. Brilliant smile.gif. And watch Tim playing for the camera when Damian goes off talking for ages... lol tongue.gif

Burleigh Seaver played keyboard and percussion until 2002, according to wikipedia
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 23 2007, 08:16 PM)
    Oh, now you've done it. Do you want to be added to the list of people who have been responsible for making these two start a fight? Believe me, you don't want to be on that list.

HEY! The list isn't THAT long! Three our four pages is very minuscule!

And, anyone should be honored to be one to cause us fight.

AND ANGELA! Those nine years meant nothing to me anyway. You know, I think I might start demanding your mom pay me to be your friend again.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 24 2007, 11:38 PM)
    HEY! The list isn't THAT long! Three our four pages is very minuscule!

And, anyone should be honored to be one to cause us fight.

AND ANGELA! Those nine years meant nothing to me anyway. You know, I think I might start demanding your mom pay me to be your friend again.

That was just low, or as my grandma calls it, cold. I was just teasing, but throwing that tiny year period where my mom paid you to be my friend because I had a stuttering problem in my face every time you feel threatened is dirty. Just remember who is currently in possession of the tickets for Saturday...

Back to the video I think that the interviewer should have just threw out a topic one at a time. Wait till there was a little pause and then GO! That would have worked better than trying to talk over the hyperness. I bet she had a lot of fun though. Ha I just can't get Tim getting hit out of my head. I should feel bad at the sign of physical abuse within the band, but I thought that was cute. Sorry Tim.
  • double post, sorry