In this Discussion

Trish Sie interview with okgocentral.com

2»

Comments

• Trish is so amazing. That's one of the most satisfying interviews I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. biggrin.gif

It was very hard not to laugh out loud the whole time since my whole family is sleeping. tongue.gif
  • It is a great interview! I'm so glad that 2 of my questions made it in
  • wonderful wonderful interview!!!

just amazing...

damian and trish are so crazy...i love them even more now

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
  • Thank you!

QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 24 2007, 04:47 PM)
    If I could stop laughing about "Star Tart," I would more eloquently respond to the interview, but that was fucking great!

laugh.gif I know!! I loved that, too. Love it love it love it.
  • I FINALLY got to read the interview... it was soooooooo goooooood!

oh my, you asked the best questions.

Last, do flowers scream when you pick them?

Not that I’ve heard.

^um... what is this about? i feel soo outta the loop. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 26 2007, 08:58 AM)
    ^um... what is this about? i feel soo outta the loop. laugh.gif

No, no, you're not out of any loop. It's just a silly question biggrin.gif Actually, a very small (microscopic) part of me wondered if the question would ring any bells for her, because it was one of the silly questions used in Star Hits magazine (the American version of Smash Hits) in the '80s in interviews w/bands such as Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, that whole scene at the time ... It was an extremely cool and hilarious magazine that I would bet $100 (not really) Trish (or both T & Damian) read back then.

But I just asked it because I wanted something silly and it came to mind.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 26 2007, 06:27 PM)
    No, no, you're not out of any loop. It's just a silly question biggrin.gif Actually, a very small (microscopic) part of me wondered if the question would ring any bells for her, because it was one of the silly questions used in Star Hits magazine (the American version of Smash Hits) in the '80s in interviews w/bands such as Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, that whole scene at the time ... It was an extremely cool and hilarious magazine that I would bet $100 (not really) Trish (or both T & Damian) read back then.

But I just asked it because I wanted something silly and it came to mind.

YES! I remember that! Star Hits was a great magazine (if you were 17 and totally into music and Englishness). I had a subscription for 2 years. (Sheri, how is it that we've not met before???--Cosmic Coincidence ed.)
  • Yes! I knew you'd have to have been a Star Hits-er too!!

BOLD TYPE
  • laugh.gif Okay, I have to bring some things to the Chicago show, now. (But I might not if it turns out to be too much of a hassle.)
  • I was channel surfing the other day, and I landed on Dancing with the Stars. Am I the only one who thinks Trish should've been on this show?
  • Nope, I thought so too. And the guys should have, too! laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 29 2007, 10:24 PM)
    laugh.gif Okay, I have to bring some things to the Chicago show, now. (But I might not if it turns out to be too much of a hassle.)

Can't wait to see this (if it happens)! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 30 2007, 08:04 PM)
    Can't wait to see this (if it happens)! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif