In this Discussion

FREE OK Go in-store show in NYC

Comments

• QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 29 2007, 11:15 AM)
    SWEET LORD I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!!!! I LIVE NEAR THERE TOO!!!!!
    God hates me. That's the fourth concert I've missed that I've wanted to go to.
    From now on, I check the site daily. (I will so not remember that...)

Aww! Try putting a post it note on your forehead, that'll remind you to check the boards.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 28 2007, 09:32 AM)
    (^ The first 4 people on line.)

Which one are you, oh woman of mystery? smile.gif

Edit: Oh, just noticed the tattoos ... perhaps that answers it!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 31 2007, 01:40 PM)

Looks like we got our own Sherlock Holmes, or is it Sherilock Holmes? Buahahahaha!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 31 2007, 04:29 PM)
    Looks like we got our own Sherlock Holmes, or is it Sherilock Holmes? Buahahahaha!

laugh.gif/groan
    We need a "kneeslapper" smiley. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 31 2007, 04:40 PM)

'Tis me.

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 31 2007, 05:29 PM)

Now that was clever, Lety! image
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 31 2007, 05:37 PM)
    laugh.gif/groan
    We need a "kneeslapper" smiley. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 31 2007, 05:56 PM)
    'Tis me.
    Now that was clever, Lety! image

I'm here all night folks!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 31 2007, 10:33 PM)
    I'm here all night folks!

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • So when is this performance gonna be on iTunes?
  • that's what i would like to know haha
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 09:04 PM)
    So when is this performance gonna be on iTunes?

It's up NOW!
  • Oh, it's brilliant! I've wanted an acoustic version of Do What You Want for ages.... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 8 2007, 09:24 AM)
    Oh, it's brilliant! I've wanted an acoustic version of Do What You Want for ages.... biggrin.gif

There's also one that I have from WMMR Philadelphia when they interviewed last November. It's REALLY good. I'll see about sending it to you?
  • Man, I set myself up for disappointment. For whatever reason, I assumed that the video of the performance would be available. I guess I'll just have to get the audio and give my imagination a workout instead.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 8 2007, 02:58 PM)
    There's also one that I have from WMMR Philadelphia when they interviewed last November. It's REALLY good. I'll see about sending it to you?

Oooo yes please!
    Ah you're fabulous!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 8 2007, 02:43 PM)
    Oooo yes please!
    Ah you're fabulous!

Here's some linkage for you:

Here It Goes Again, Acoustic

Do What You Want, Acoustic
  • I'm a bit late, but thanks for the info Rachel!

Melinda- The thought of a video never crossed my mind, it would've been awesomer! The boys should definitely make a live show DVD for us. Try and capture that energy!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jun 13 2007, 02:42 AM)
    I'm a bit late, but thanks for the info Rachel!

Melinda- The thought of a video never crossed my mind, it would've been awesomer! The boys should definitely make a live show DVD for us. Try and capture that energy!

You're welcome! I really thought they were going to make a DVD out of the concert on 11/18 in NYC. Damian kept talking about the 5 video cameras there. ::Shrug::
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 13 2007, 06:37 AM)
    You're welcome! I really thought they were going to make a DVD out of the concert on 11/18 in NYC. Damian kept talking about the 5 video cameras there. ::Shrug::

Maybe we'll see a concert video in the manner of "Do What You Want" or "You're So Damn Hot." (she says hopefully.)
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 13 2007, 09:37 AM)

ya i was at that concert and i was wondering what they were doing with that. that would have been awesome.

o and i'm so glad that they finally put it up on itunes. i've been waiting like 3 months for this haha. ya they are amazing acoustically. i think you might be able to hear me scream haha
  • This is late, but I just found this review of the SoHo store show:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...1D5933043604713

Apparently finding high school pictures of the band to bring to shows is a popular pastime for some segments of Ok Go's fan base.

OMG, I'm mortified. She doesn't even know about the young Andy pics.