In this Discussion

Milwaukee 4/5/07

2»

Comments

• that's hilarious! You and Tabatha are so lucky!
    how many shows have you been to, Sheri? And now that you've told about the best, hehe, I wanna know about the worst- were they funny misadventures?
  • This was the eleventh (that's including the acoustic thing at the W on 12/30/06).

Hm, I'll have to think about that. I have no idea what the "worst" show would be. I think I've pretty much related all the adventures I'll ever relate here.
  • Here is a news article on this even if you want to check it out. All though Sheri's review is much more exciting lol. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=587783
  • Great story, Sheri! I'm glad you had such a good time - I'm jealous that this was a "top 3" show - but I'm glad I've been to one of those (Chicago 11/10/06). You sound so exhilarated telling it. I still can't believe the spread-eagle thing. Good God. Why does he DO these things to us???

I like the pics.

See you in a couple weeks!
  • Thanks, Suzanne!

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 7 2007, 07:04 AM)
    biggrin.gif Imagine if I'd reached up. I wonder what he'd have done. laugh.gif

Ha ha! I think he wouldn't want to do something like that with a stranger ' cause some snarkey drunk probably WOULD have reached up and well... blink.gif

Who better to trust than you?

As we all know, for you, "it's all about the music." laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

...or not rolleyes.gif

p.s. awesome writeup!
    At one point during this, Andy had his arm around Dan's shoulders, talking to him. Of course, that made me go, "Andy's touching Dan!" Tabatha's like, "I know!" and we set about squealing ... Then later, Andy had his arm around Tim's shoulder, talking to him. "Andy's touching Tim!" LOL I love how affectionate he is. THEN, Andy turned and faced Tim, who was wearing his long tan/beige winter coat, and grabbed him by the lapels, smiling as he talked to him really close to him ... Aaaagghh!! Killed by cuteness. Unfortunately, no pics or video of this. But how fricking cool to be able to watch this.

AW.
    i found that so much cuter than is probably normal.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 02:54 PM)
    I want to go to a show with you, Sheri!!!

me too! I'm tired of dragging Molly around at the shows. Any boardies in the Little Rock or Dallas area let me know! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 08:08 AM)
    Haha she offered him the whiskey??
    Tabatha, you have some balls. I couldn't show the boys the true extent of my fandom like that for fear of scaring them.

I did offer him the whiskey! I thought he looked at me kind of crazy, but Sheri has a better memory than me, and after reading how she put it, it was more like that.

OK Go gives me balls I never thought I had before.
  • Ah Sheri! I laughed. I cried. And then I felt sad for Angela. How sad that she thought of drug dealing when she could've worked the corners all the way to Wisconsin.

Why didn't you reach up Sheri?! You know he likes it, he complains about it because he likes it. I think you should write a book about all your OK Go experiences. Then you could add all the ones posted up on this board.....whoa! Wouldn't that be amazing?! For someone to put all these awesome entries together then give a copy to the guys. I wonder if our dedication would scare them though.....
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 9 2007, 11:50 AM)
    I did offer him the whiskey! I thought he looked at me kind of crazy, but Sheri has a better memory than me, and after reading how she put it, it was more like that.

OK Go gives me balls I never thought I had before.

So what are your plans with that cup o' whiskey?
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 10:13 AM)
    Ah Sheri! I laughed. I cried. And then I felt sad for Angela. How sad that she thought of drug dealing when she could've worked the corners all the way to Wisconsin.

I don't need your pitty Lety! I am fine! Plus I tried the corner thing and there is not much business in my neighbrohood. It was quite sad.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 11 2007, 12:55 PM)
    I don't need your pitty Lety! I am fine! Plus I tried the corner thing and there is not much business in my neighbrohood. It was quite sad.

So-O-rry!
    Maybe the bro's in your 'neighbrohood' don't like to help a sister out. Ooooo, BURN! .... wait, is that a burn?
    It's better you were in sunny Cali Angela, what would this state do without you?!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:27 PM)
    So-O-rry!
    Maybe the bro's in your 'neighbrohood' don't like to help a sister out. Ooooo, BURN! .... wait, is that a burn?
    It's better you were in sunny Cali Angela, what would this state do without you?!

I think I am offended, sort of. I mean if that was really a burn. Oooo BURN right back at cha! OK I got nothin'. I guess it was for the best because if I were there then I would have to outdo Tabatha in the whole tattoo department because we are always in competition. I would have come home with a shaven head and each OK Go member's face on my back with a tribute to Andy Duncan on my thigh.
  • Sadly, I had to leave the cup 'o whiskey at Ryan's house. Hopefully the dumb bitch takes good care of it for me.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:49 PM)
    I think I am offended, sort of. I mean if that was really a burn. Oooo BURN right back at cha! OK I got nothin'. I guess it was for the best because if I were there then I would have to outdo Tabatha in the whole tattoo department because we are always in competition. I would have come home with a shaven head and each OK Go member's face on my back with a tribute to Andy Duncan on my thigh.

and what has Andy Duncan done to deserve your thigh?

Edit: maybe the question is, what hasn't he done? No? ok.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 11 2007, 05:00 PM)
    Sadly, I had to leave the cup 'o whiskey at Ryan's house. Hopefully the dumb bitch takes good care of it for me.

Aww. I'm sure he drank it all as soon as you were out the door. Don't be suprised if the cup appears on Ebay. He probably knows you'll try to buy it, even if it's yours to begin with.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 07:53 PM)
    Aww. I'm sure he drank it all as soon as you were out the door. Don't be suprised if the cup appears on Ebay. He probably knows you'll try to buy it, even if it's yours to begin with.

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 05:53 PM)

I'm sure he did! He's a hussy like that.

Although, we decided it was no good to drink anymore, because somehow through the night random things fell into it and there's stuff floating around at the bottom. Also, we think whiskey tastes kind of bad.