In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• dammit. i can't see the scrolly boxes =(

for some reason my computer just stopped loading them. i cant even see they smileys box...
  • OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD DESERVES THE MOST INSANITY!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE STROKES ARE FUCKING PLEMO TO THE MAX TIMES INFINITY POWER!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND THAT PIC!!!!!!!!! I HADN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH, MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW I MISS THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • ^^ hahaha biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

so true!! ... wish i could write big :[

isn't that picture just so perfect. i wanna cuddle it wub.gif
  • I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

they're all so adorable, esp. julian wub.gif hehe

awww, and why can't u use different fonts...just click add reply it works for me

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • the boxes to change it with just don't show up =[

but i can just say "what she said" and everyone will know deep down i am posting insanely, like you smile.gif

i played monopoly the other day and because "You only live once" was playing during the game, our team adopted it's title as our motto and bought everything we could. I'd like to say we won because of the strokes but we actually lost. oops!

wub.gif
  • ^^^
    hahah awwwwwwww

i'll know ur crazy and the strokes tooo biggrin.gif

omg, i got this message from this girl on youtube (cuz of my vids and the fact that i have "#1 strokes fan" on my channel) and she said she was fabs cousin..weird and scary..
  • Dear Vinnie:

This is to tell you that in the past few days, I have decided to take heed and see who these "The Strokes" are. And I must admit, they're quite good. Moreover, Julian went to Le Rosey, which makes him even more awesome.

Love,
    Courtney
    omg, i got this message from this girl on youtube (cuz of my vids and the fact that i have "#1 strokes fan" on my channel) and she said she was fabs cousin..weird and scary..

hahaha if that's true then it's extremely awesome!! you must find out more about her and then stalk her to family functions or hold her hostage until the strokes meet your demands and get back into the dam recording studio! muahaha

but only if she's for real, which i doubt.
  • hahhahfsahfahhaha! fab's cousin.
  • hey! i'm the cousin of a drummer so mabye she is telling the truth!! hehe we cousins of drummers are very cool and we never lie!! cool.gif
  • hahah, jb (juniperberry im calling u this from now on)...i kind of got mad at her cuz she was trying to tell me that she was their #1 fan, so yeah and then she said some nasty stuff about julian thats not appropriate..

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 3 2007, 02:07 AM)
    Dear Vinnie:

This is to tell you that in the past few days, I have decided to take heed and see who these "The Strokes" are. And I must admit, they're quite good. Moreover, Julian went to Le Rosey, which makes him even more awesome.

Love,
    Courtney

hehe, awww i wub u courtney

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need a new album!!!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 2 2007, 11:10 PM)
    and then she said some nasty stuff about julian thats not appropriate..

inappropriate how?

like, "i want to eat his penis!!!"

or

like, "that julian, he's a real asshole, he don't know shit."

edit: i had to bleep it out..i felt SOOOO bad saying either one of those things(not that i meant my examples, but still). i WOULD NEVER really say that.
    hahah, jb (juniperberry im calling u this from now on)...i kind of got mad at her cuz she was trying to tell me that she was their #1 fan, so yeah and then she said some nasty stuff about julian thats not appropriate..

ohmy.gif bitch! now you know she's lying!! no cousin of a drummer would be so awful!! who-the-f says nasty stuff about Julian!!??
  • ^^^

haha, i get u, but yeah, not like that

just about how she did something

i dont really want to talk to her again....

my poor little julian, violated, heheh
  • doesn't this girl know that if she talks bad about Julian that she'll have many members of the OK Go boards after her haha

o wait now you gotta tell us vinnie haha...unless it's too painful
  • haha, it wasn't bad

just nasty . . . the idea

plus, i dont believe her
  • ooh ok i get you.

i wouldnt believe her either. besides we should trust Julian, he would never do whatever it was with her anyway...

oh dear
  • haha

he prob would...he is a musician, hahah

but for our sake, lets just say that the girls a dumb beyotch and thats that. heheh

<3 julian!!!
  • well he is a musician, but he wouldn't do anything with "fab's fake cousin"

maybe with you though Vinnie biggrin.gif hahaha