Too bad I'm at work and can't watch/listen to this! sad.gif

http://www.spinner.com/2007/04/17/the-dl-r...rorschach-test/

Comments

• "How long have you been on tour?"
    "27 months."
    "And how does that make you feel?"
    "... Tired."

No kidding.

laugh.gif Damian says Tim has a chihuahua-like quality.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 17 2007, 11:59 AM)
    Too bad I'm at work and can't watch/listen to this! sad.gif

http://www.spinner.com/2007/04/17/the-dl-r...rorschach-test/

I wonder what the test results were. Thank you for finding this!

If I ever come out with a rock album, I will call it "A Tutu on the Floor" or "Two Excited Chihuahuas Eating Trash".
  • Tim does have a chiuaua-like quality...
    Poor Damian, he look so tired from being on tour. sad.gif
    Doesn't that interviewer remind you guys of Trish?!?
  • This is brilliant! Thank you!!!

"This is a treadmill.
    I made a video on treadmills."

*weary look 'get the fuck away from me'*

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

starshaped - YES!! SHE DOES!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 17 2007, 05:20 PM)
    *weary look 'get the fuck away from me'*

more like *weary look 'i've been on tour for 2 fucking years'*
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Apr 17 2007, 10:24 PM)
    more like *weary look 'i've been on tour for 2 fucking years'*

Yeah, I feel kinda sorry for him. I just want to give him a hug. I mean aside from the usual I want to give Damian a hug because he's wonderful and hot, this is like an awww, poor baby! kinda thing.

He does look kinda scared of that treadmill though, don't you think?
  • Crazy interviewer: "uh, when you say cartoon airplane, are you referring to the new OK Go video with, uh, the wall paper?"
    Damian: "obviously these tests are trying to get at something deeper, so maybe that's what I'm thinking, I mean we did make a new video recently"
    Crazy Interviewer: "don't fight it, don't fight it"

wow. I feel kinda bad for Damian as well, although I have a feeling if he watches this, he'll giggle.
  • I've always wanted to give Damian an ink blot test! I'm jsut so curious about what goes on under those locks.
  • aaaaaaaaaaaw, he was sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! so kissably little boy adorable! and he did look tired and like someone should pet him and give him some warm milk. And omg, yes! that lady reminded me so much of Trish!
  • He looked annoyed :X Well, the first one, he was like, uh.. wtf? Yeah, but the ones after were cuter. Ahh! I thought he'd enjoy a new interview approach like this :/

I thought he'd be able to, you know, burst out in intellectual song, but just kidding, I guess. It's been a long 2 years, lol

STILL FUCKING SEXY! I still would like to throw him on the table. And then make sweet love. And get that girl's labcoat. Labcoats are fun smile.gif
  • I didn't like it. They made fun of him. Dammit, that's not allowed! He was waaaay tired and unprepared. They didn't tell him what they were doing, which I'm sure is their plan. Normally he would have quickly recovered and adjusted and unleashed his superior wit and intellect on this woman, but he was soooo tired. It's not fair.

*pouts* *wants to tuck Damian into bed and stroke his forehead*
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 17 2007, 05:30 PM)
    He does look kinda scared of that treadmill though, don't you think?
    If I was Damian, I'd be terrified of treadmills.
  • Nice find! I enjoyed it. It was different and fun even though he did look hella tired.

Was it just me or was the "rabbit with a guillotine" and the "tutu on the floor" the same exact picture?
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 17 2007, 11:27 PM)
    Was it just me or was the "rabbit with a guillotine" and the "tutu on the floor" the same exact picture?

Okay, thank you, I thought I was losing my mind.
  • i think the tutu was an outtake. it's labeled so. lol, he probably didn't like his answer and they redid it.

i want him

to succeed in life, i mean!
  • Damian: "It's our band...but I've been replaced by Creed..."
    Person: "And how does this make you feel?"
    Damian: "Rather uncomfortable..."

XDDDDDDD
  • He looks/sounds like he just woke up.

That was clever. I don't think anyone's really doing Rorschach tests anymore. They're not actually supposed to be good for much. But they have entertainment value :-)

I used to be a psychometrist (what the girl in the labcoat is supposed to be, only we used other tests and definitely not the Rorschach), and that brings back memories! Even Damian does--the poor clients/patients were always so tired, first thing in the morning.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 17 2007, 06:14 PM)
    He looked annoyed :X Well, the first one, he was like, uh.. wtf? Yeah, but the ones after were cuter. Ahh! I thought he'd enjoy a new interview approach like this :/

I thought he'd be able to, you know, burst out in intellectual song, but just kidding, I guess. It's been a long 2 years, lol

STILL FUCKING SEXY! I still would like to throw him on the table. And then make sweet love. And get that girl's labcoat. Labcoats are fun smile.gif

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 17 2007, 08:31 PM)
    i think the tutu was an outtake. it's labeled so. lol, he probably didn't like his answer and they redid it.

i want him
    to succeed in life, i mean!

hahahaha
    oh barbara, you crack me up!

though i must say this really made me want to hug him and send him on vacation. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 18 2007, 02:14 AM)
    I still would like to throw him on the table. And then make sweet love.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 18 2007, 04:27 AM)

Yeah, that's what I thought... I didn't see half of the stuff that Damian saw. Except for the headless bulls over africa, I get that one...
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Apr 17 2007, 05:53 PM)
    I didn't like it. They made fun of him. Dammit, that's not allowed! He was waaaay tired and unprepared. They didn't tell him what they were doing, which I'm sure is their plan. Normally he would have quickly recovered and adjusted and unleashed his superior wit and intellect on this woman, but he was soooo tired. It's not fair.

*pouts* *wants to tuck Damian into bed and stroke his forehead*

...and they didn't even give him a decent cup of coffee. geez!