In this Discussion

The Trish Sie Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Really? I need to check Myspace more often. Congrats Trish!!
  • Her best birthday present ever. I was born the day before my mom's birthday, and that's what she says about me. smile.gif Congratulations, Trish! I'm happy for you!
  • That picture with her baby is SUPER cute. Congratulations Trish (and Happy Birthday, a little early)!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Awww, a new addition to the family smile.gif
    Me he too be a little rocker. smile.gif
  • Oh wow he's beautiful, Trish! congratulations!

Isn't it great to not have to pee every 6 minutes anymore?! wink.gif

• Happy birthday (a tad late)!
  • Hey, thanks guys. I didn't know I was getting all these nice messages and well wishes until a little birdie told me. I guess I've had my head jammed pretty far up the ass of motherhood. Anyway, baby is fine, life is good, I'm really happy to be un-pregnant, and I had a great birthday. Thanks again!
  • i love the save the bees psa's
    but i'm biased toward dj honey anyway...
  • In light of the new White Knuckles video, it's time to resurrect this thread.

Trish Sie, you are so great. I hope I get to meet you someday. I've said it before, and I say it again: Hooray for big sisters who love their little brothers.

And for the newbies or anyone who hasn't seen this little gem: Trish, we salute your choreography, your bravery, and your general badassitude. 

• Suzanne, I thought they took that video down!!!  I went to look for it awhile back and it wasn't there, and I was heartbroken.  Thank you for unbreaking my heart.  That is the best example of Trish Sie Choreography ever. 

Also, Suzanne, great idea to bring this back.  Long Live Trish Sie!  Cloaks and Boots!

• sureeyesawake said:

In light of the new White Knuckles video, it's time to resurrect this thread.

Trish Sie, you are so great. I hope I get to meet you someday. I've said it before, and I say it again: Hooray for big sisters who love their little brothers.

And for the newbies or anyone who hasn't seen this little gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....Q2fvS2nEfY. Trish, we salute your choreography, your bravery, and your general badassitude. 

First, I second that Hooray! It's funny but, even as HOT as Damian is, a part of me still sees him as Trish's Little Brother. I guess because I have a close relationship with my little brother too.

Second, the Lust Robot video is my favorite Trish video. "I'm so sexy that I turn you into a lust robot." LOL

Third, it would be incredible fun to watch Trish on The Price is Right. 

• Oh crap, guys.  We missed Trish's birthday.  I feel like the crappiest fan ever. :-(

Happy Belated Birthday, Trish.  Although, if you wanted, you could take a page out of my book and celebrate the whole damn month.  That's good times, IMO.

• DJRose said:

Oh crap, guys.  We missed Trish's birthday.  I feel like the crappiest fan ever. :-(

Happy Belated Birthday, Trish.  Although, if you wanted, you could take a page out of my book and celebrate the whole damn month.  That's good times, IMO.

Oops.

Happy Belated Birthday, Trish!

I appreciate you. Smile

• Happy Belated Birthday to you, Trish!!!! We love you! Kiss
  • Happy B-day! Totally celebrate the whole month! October is an awesome month for birthdays - so many of my friends share that month!
  • Not a new picture but I stumbled across it today and love it. Makes me want to appreciate my legs and feet more. So pretty.

from here 

• I resurrected this interview in a new place so that it will exist somewhere again:

http://youareheresirormadam.bl.....velry.html
  • "It’s the feeling of standing in front of your mirror--wearing the dress your grandma wore at her bridal shower and the belt you bought at a truckstop in Arkansas and the bohemian lime green suede boots you pulled out of a dumpster—-and wondering if you look really fashion-forward and bold and hip or just really really stupid and pathetic. So in the case of the treadmills, and with any creative endeavor (including getting dressed in the morning), you eventually just have to try to look at what you’ve done (or plan to do) as objectively as possible, and then trust your instincts. You’ll always be afraid that you’re going to fail. No way around it."

Gotta love Trish.
  • Thanks for reposting that, Sheri!  I copied the quote that Hannah posted above and the one that was the response to my question (soul crushing jobs like being an administrative assistant to an administrative assistant to an administrative assistant to a douchebag) and put it in the notes section of my phone.  I'm keeping them as inspiration for the tough days. :-)
  • DJRose said:

Thanks for reposting that, Sheri!  I copied the quote that Hannah posted above and the one that was the response to my question (soul crushing jobs like being an administrative assistant to an administrative assistant to an administrative assistant to a douchebag) and put it in the notes section of my phone.  I'm keeping them as inspiration for the tough days. :-)

Awesome :)