In this Discussion

Dance Contest Winners Prize!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I'm sure many of you will have seen this but:

The Grand Prize

The winning group are dancing on stage with our boys on Monday, June 18th in Cleveland, Ohio.
Is anyone going to that show? Anyone gonna be seeing them?

Congrats to them again, hope they pull it off on the night!

Comments

• Allie you've beaten me to the punch! I was wondering the same thing - who's going to be there to film this fantastic occasion for us???
  • Man I almost bought tickets to the Cleveland show but I decided to go with the Columbus show instead. I would have loved to have seen it.

ad;fkhadfkads
  • I don't know if this has already been answered in other threads but...

Are any of the dance contest winners on this message board? Just curious to see if any of them are.
  • So.......did anyone here go to this show?
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Jun 15 2007, 11:10 PM)
    I don't know if this has already been answered in other threads but...

Are any of the dance contest winners on this message board? Just curious to see if any of them are.

There's at least one on the JC..and I think she's on here occasionally.
    I can't remember if this is correct or not, but the user name "Mundum" comes to mind? I'm probably making that up though.
  • Nah, Mundum's Ashley... and it certainly wasn't her (no offense, Ashley! I just know you'd have screamed in capital letters at me if it was you lol).

I'm not sure who it is...
    So no one saw it?
  • Somebody posted video on YouTube. Why didn't we think of that? Thanks to xLaRivalita, whoever you are. She did a pretty good job at panning back and forth, but be warned: the video cuts off right at the end. Linkage.
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Jun 20 2007, 12:54 PM)
    Somebody posted video on YouTube. Why didn't we think of that? Thanks to xLaRivalita, whoever you are. She did a pretty good job at panning back and forth, but be warned: the video cuts off right at the end. Linkage.

Thanks for posting, Mel!

I am just so happy for those girls. :-D
  • LOL. I'm watching it now (Youtube is *really* slow for my ISP) and I was just wondering if anyone else thought that might not be the best prize for everybody? Because I just can't seem to say for sure whether I'd actually go nuts and have fun with it, or just stand there and pee my pants.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Jun 20 2007, 04:10 PM)
    LOL. I'm watching it now (Youtube is *really* slow for my ISP) and I was just wondering if anyone else thought that might not be the best prize for everybody? Because I just can't seem to say for sure whether I'd actually go nuts and have fun with it, or just stand there and pee my pants.

Well it's not like they didn't know that was the prize when they entered, you know?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 20 2007, 10:14 PM)
    Well it's not like they didn't know that was the prize when they entered, you know?

Right; it's just that when the time finally came...
  • Damian called them hot.
    On stage.
    In front of people.
    That alone would make me shake way too much to dance.

I'm so happy for them tho! It looked so good.
    Pity they cut off the video before the stripper move.. I miss it laugh.gif
  • sweet jesus that was amazing. i wish it was meeeeeee
  • Hey guys. I was one of the winners of the contest. It was a lot of fun and it was only nerve racking right before we went on stage.
  • thats totally awesome.

you guys were great!!!!!!!

you lucky lucky girl
  • QUOTE (Shibby @ Jun 21 2007, 07:08 PM)
    Hey guys. I was one of the winners of the contest. It was a lot of fun and it was only nerve racking right before we went on stage.

Yay you! Good job! Which of the boys were you?
  • Congratulations! That is very, very cool. And you finally got the trophy too!
  • I was damian. No we didn't actually get the trophy. Damian said they are coming soon though.
  • QUOTE (Shibby @ Jun 21 2007, 07:08 PM)
    Hey guys. I was one of the winners of the contest. It was a lot of fun and it was only nerve racking right before we went on stage.

You guys did amazing, great job! You are soo lucky. Yeah, I TOTALLY would have freaked out x 654981!
    And I hope that trophy comes soon wink.gif
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Jun 20 2007, 08:54 AM)
    Somebody posted video on YouTube. Why didn't we think of that? Thanks to xLaRivalita, whoever you are. She did a pretty good job at panning back and forth, but be warned: the video cuts off right at the end. Linkage.

In the youtube comments for that video (thanks for posting, btw!!!:)smile.gifsmile.gif, OK Go (themselves) say they hope to post more (another?) video soon.