In this Discussion

Happy Birthday, Tim!!

Comments

^ tim if you can believe i made that for you, i can pertend that i actually did... tongue.gif

HAPPY BDAY SIR CHARMING!
  • happy bday lord nordwind. shake those hips extra cinnamon lips-y tonight
  • FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SR. TIMOTHY NORDWIND! image

Make all day Happy Hour!
  • happy birthday tim!

have an awesome day.
  • You know you've made it somewhere in life when your birthday is noted in one of those "this day in history" things in the newspaper!

This Day in History

Birthdays are towards the bottom, Tim's is second to last.
  • ^^ Haha that's so cool biggrin.gif

I told my 9 year old sister that it was his birthday while she was playing with sand:
  • From Flickr (birthday cake and shorts):

• ^ ohmy.gif FAVORITE PICTURE AWARD!
    shorts... hehe.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jun 29 2007, 12:47 PM)
    From Flickr (birthday cake and shorts):

When was that taken? That looks like the outfits they were wearing *after* the show last night, but it's definitely not *during* the show. Although the cake looks the same as the one they gave Tim during the OKGo set. Is that during the Fray's set? We left before then.

oh yeah, I was there with DJRose last night. I got pictures of the show, but I haven't uploaded them yet to see how good they are. If they're any good, I'll post.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jun 29 2007, 12:47 PM)
    From Flickr (birthday cake and shorts):

Well that will teach me to leave before the end of the show. Pfffft.
  • haha I was wondering about that.

I'm sorry, Rachel =)
  • QUOTE (azulaco @ Jun 29 2007, 01:07 PM)
    When was that taken?

Not sure. If his photos are in chronological order, it looks like towards the end since it's on Page 3:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonedef/sets/72157600546701337/
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 29 2007, 01:17 PM)
    haha I was wondering about that.

I'm sorry, Rachel =)

Tee hee, it's okay. But seriously! Who expects TWO cake presentations?
  • ^^^ yeah, really...

they must be making friends with The Fray, to pull that second presentation off.

I have to say, I'm a fan of Tim's outfit there as well as Damian's shorts.

just makes the picture that much greater.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 29 2007, 10:27 AM)
    But seriously! Who expects TWO cake presentations?

Yeah, that's pretty weird. But Tim is special, so he gets two cake presentations.
  • FUCKKKK. i missed Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's birthday AND tim's birthday...what kind of a person am i?
  • ahem..double post.
  • ah, i was beaten to it. i didn't get any good pictures anyway since my seat was really far away from the stage. i left before the fray's set too - how dissapointing! i never would have expected that either.

i didn't realize that there were any other boardies from around here who went last night as well. had i known, i might have seen you there!
  • QUOTE (wheatfields_watertowers @ Jun 30 2007, 12:04 AM)
    ah, i was beaten to it. i didn't get any good pictures anyway since my seat was really far away from the stage. i left before the fray's set too - how dissapointing! i never would have expected that either.

i didn't realize that there were any other boardies from around here who went last night as well. had i known, i might have seen you there!

I'm so sorry, wheatfields, I actually decided to go to the concert about 5 pm that day, LOL! It's a bit of an involved story. I did think to myself "man, there's that new boardie going to the concert, I wonder who they are" though. No worries, there's always next time!
  • thats alright, i'm not sure what you're apologizing for! i went with my cousin and had a great time with her. and yes, always next time! so you're from deleware? that was quite a drive then, wasn't it? i live in maryland, about an hour from baltimore, so it was kinda far for me even. i'm glad you made it, it was a great show! (by any chance, did you go to the show in DC on march 23?)

my name's katie by the way. sorry, i realize that there are several other katies here and even more people with k names. i bet that gets confusing sometimes.