In this Discussion

OK Go is in korea

edited November -1 in OK Go
Korea has a rock festival named 'Pentaport Rock Festival'.
yes, OK Go will play at there.
so they are here in Seoul, Korea now.
i heard that three of them except for Rusty went on a tour to Korean famous places and had a blast.
until yesterday they had fuckin busy schedules and i've been one of the schedules.
it was a radio.
several Korean fans of OK Go including me bought some presents and waited them for a while.
while we were waiting OK Go, we were thrown out of the radio station by the way. sad.gif
but we never gave up,
and finally my long-long-dream that is to see OK Go in my real life has come true!!
it was only 5-10 minutes though, I was soooo happy!!

but i was such an idiot at that time sad.gif
since i was so nervous that i couldn't do anything properly.
i couldn't feel my legs and my ass was sweated.
being with amazing OK Go, that made me a dumb even though i've been practicing speaking english.
i wish i could speak english better so that i explain about whole yesterday thing in english!!
i can't describe it in english anymore..i-i

only 20 hours left to see their live in my real life.
i'm sooo ready to rock with OK Go tomorrow!!

anyways, here are some pics of yesterday.
and you can also see two pics on the gallery in this site.
fyi, Dan took those two pics.

^ i wrote a letter to them

^ these were presents for them.
called 'Dduck' (it's kinda rice cake), 'Han Gua' that are Korean traditional snacks.
i wanted them to try these amazing Korean traditional snaks.
four bottles of 'so ju' which is one of Korean representative alcohol
and a bottle of kinda korean traditional alcohol.
five korean traditional cell phone strings (u can't see it in this pic but soo cute!!).

since i was too nervous, my shaken-hands took most of pics as a mess though
if u want to see some other pics,
http://www.cyworld.com/okgokissxxxx
^ you can see them here! it's my mini hompage that is kinda 'myspace' in Korea.

and more pics will be update soon.. laugh.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

07.25.07 OK Go @ Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival

ok, here are two pictures of them.
too tired to update all pictures,
i'll update more pictures later!!

Comments

• This seriously has to be the sweetest post I have ever seen. Kissxxxx - How lucky for you to get to see them! I know that the guys appreciated it - I'm just positive they did.

YAY for you!
  • Oh, wow, that's great!!! I'm so happy for you - that's the sweetest post ever smile.gif

And you have lovely hair!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 26 2007, 01:12 PM)
    Oh, wow, that's great!!! I'm so happy for you - that's the sweetest post ever smile.gif

And you have lovely hair!!

OMG Allie GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!
  • how wonderful! And your pics are so sweet! Those gifts are beautiful!
    And I think you're a really pretty girl!
    Congrats on meeting them!
  • you are so lucky! They look very happy to meet you. Have fun at the show. Thanks for sharing your story and pictures.
  • Good for you! I'm glad that you were able to meet them even after being kicked out of the radio station. Security guards.... grrrr.
  • Awwww! YAY! I'm so happy you got to meet them... have fun at the concert! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 26 2007, 06:13 PM)
    OMG Allie GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Z'omg!
    I swear I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote that...
    Spooky blink.gif

*whispers* Sorry
  • Those gifts are so nice! Have a good time at the concert smile.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 26 2007, 02:25 PM)
    Z'omg!
    I swear I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote that...
    Spooky blink.gif

*whispers* Sorry

Not to worry one bit, Darling. Great Minds and all that.
  • OMG youre so lucky! My hands would sooo be shaking when I meet them. You look a lot like one of my Korean friends! That's funny you have a Cyworld...my Korean friends went on there when we were in the computer lab at school. I love the pics by the way. Have a great time at the concert! i bet you're psyched!!!
  • ahhhh how lucky are you kissxxx!!!!!
    I've never met them but I know if I did I'd be as nervous as you!!!!!
    I'd totally be shaky and speechless!! I don't think I can even ask for an autograph... wub.gif
  • What a wonderful story! They probably really appreciate the support so far away from home. Have fun at the concert!
  • How cute! Congrats on finally getting to meet them. You handled it MUCH better than I; Sheri almost had to pick me up off the floor when I finally got to Damian (long time listening but no meet will do that to you).

And I LOVE wub.gif your hair. And I'm jealous. Green jealous.
  • that is sooo great! oh man those gifts are sooo awesome! they must have loved them tongue.gif
  • Very awesome, Kissxxxx! Those gifts are incredible.

Sinae (uhoo on here) got to meet Andy briefly yesterday at the airport and sent me pics! I put them up on okgocentral.
    Did I mention they're beautiful?
  • oh you're very lucky!! have fun at the concert!!
  • kissxxx so great you got to meet them, they looked so happy to have fans out there and those gifts were amazing. How was the concert last night? was it last night?.....
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Jul 27 2007, 09:19 AM)
    kissxxx so great you got to meet them, they looked so happy to have fans out there and those gifts were amazing. How was the concert last night? was it last night?.....

I just looked it up; OK Go is playing tonight, July 27. Considering the time change, they could be playing right now, or they may have just finished. How exciting!
  • thank you all!!

it's 2 in the morning here.
    yes, finally i saw their gig!!
    they were soooo gorgeous!!!
    even though Damian made a mistake...A LOT,
    the guys really ROCKED last night!!
    i'll write about yesteday later!
    i should get some sleep so that i see Testament at Pentaport tomorrow. laugh.gif