In this Discussion

What happened to Juggling Club??

2»

Comments

• yay! Thank you Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 17 2007, 03:02 PM)
    A bunch of us post both here and on the myspace group (featured in my siggie) OK Go For Grownups. I'm one of the youngest grownups, but we range in age from early 20's to mid-50's and we're a pretty fun group!

And there are some young'uns as well! I'm 17 but I've been accepted lol smile.gif

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 17 2007, 04:19 PM)
    You'll be much happier here. Whenever cool people start posting at the JC, I'm always tempted to rescue them and bring them here, but all the annoying kiddies would flood this board if I posted the link. So, welcome!

Haha I felt exactly the same!

QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jul 17 2007, 07:10 PM)
    No worries. There was a snafu...
    So, sorry for the confusion. And the panic. And the running around all crazylike.

I am SO using the word snafu from now on.
    Thanks for the explanation smile.gif
  • oh sorry DJRose, somehow I managed to copy your post!! blink.gif How rude of me!

Anyway I wanted to thank Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore too!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 17 2007, 02:16 PM)
    And there are some young'uns as well! I'm 17 but I've been accepted lol smile.gif

You're right, Allie. My apologies for leaving you out.

And Nahko - no worries! Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore can get gratitude from all of us. biggrin.gif
  • what's going on??!! Does this forum automatically type 'Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore'??!!
    I'm confused!! wacko.gif
  • Now I'm REALLY confused..... wacko.gif
  • Yes, it does. It has filters.

So J0rge turns into Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.

And Dami en turns into Damian.

An dy Ross turns into Rusty Ross.

And I don't know if there are more...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 17 2007, 03:34 PM)
    And I don't know if there are more...

Yes there are.

U-tilize turns into use.
    Re iterate turns into iterate
  • Oh, I forgot about the u tilize one.

But I've never heard of the re iterate one. Good to know.
  • oh right thanks! There's so much to learn in this forum!
    But then why would anyone spell 'Damian' like that?? Am I thinking too much. I'm not very bright am I.
    I'm spending hours browsing this forum I think I prefer here than JC! And it's only my 2nd day here....he he
  • Because Dam ien is a more common spelling and that's what a lot of OK GO n00bs think his name is.
  • speaking of the Juggling Club...is there anyway 2 get into the Juggling Club w/o putting our adress? or maybe that defeats the purpose...
  • It's back, yay! biggrin.gif I never even go there anymore, and I was having withdrawals. tongue.gif
  • It is? thanks for telling, I'll go check...

Rosa biggrin.gif
  • It was back this morning. It seems to be gone again, though. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 17 2007, 08:16 PM)
    I am SO using the word snafu from now on.

Hah. And at least it's not FUBAR (F'd Up Beyond All Recognition)!
    SNAFU = Situation Normal All F'd Up

They're military acronyms wink.gif