In this Discussion

Band Rate

Comments

The White Stripes
  • 5 - Don't hate me.

The Gorillaz
  • Comin up, comin up, comin up, comin up its...

4... i don't really dig the gorrillaz that much anymore but i used to love them lots... i dunno now thier songs are annoying? why i don't know.

They Might be giants
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 19 2007, 12:12 AM)
    They Might be giants

8 - I <3 TMBG!

Fountains of Wayne!
  • uhh 5. i dunno.

cute is what we aim for laugh.gif
  • umm, 6? 7? idk

klaxons (sweetness should not respond to this mad.gif)
  • 6 or 7

all american rejects

franz ferdinand

anna nalick
  • ive never heard..so 7??

silverstein wub.gif (Deserves a 10 sad.gif)
  • heard of them but not there music but since you say it derserves a 10 ill give it a 10.

barenaked ladies

yes. because the have an xfiles reference in one of thier songs.

The Russian Futurists
  • um i heard like one of their songs and it was good...8.

taking back sunday
    10 PLZ
  • im sry but 3...

tokyo police club
  • i give it a 10 just because of there name....

sum 41
  • let's just change this game to ask dave, if you what a number rating on a band just ask me.

strokes 2.
    they might be giants: 11.

you're all crazy. the strokes are a fad band with no substance and they might be giants is one of the best bands to ever live. it's an insult that they're even on the same list.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jul 20 2007, 06:53 AM)
    let's just change this game to ask dave, if you what a number rating on a band just ask me.

strokes 2.

you're all crazy. the strokes are a fad band with no substance and they might be giants is one of the best bands to ever live. it's an insult that they're even on the same list.

Dave! Hoorah! Have you picked up "The Else" yet?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jul 20 2007, 12:53 AM)
    let's just change this game to ask dave, if you what a number rating on a band just ask me.

strokes 2.

you fail at life. just cause youre not handsome with olive skin and doe eyes doesnt mean you have to hate the strokes. anyways, hi dave, howve you been?
  • Yo Dave.
    You're a legend. cool.gif
  • oh rollo, you're so sweet and innocent. it's wonderful.

tone, i haven't heard it yet. my friend told me it was kinda meh. they're also not stopping by tampa on this tour so i won't be able to see them. i'm totally in love with the old stuff though.

i find myself listening to elliott smith a lot lately. the self titled album is great. i just got it. i reccomend it.

sweetness. i have chisled good looks. green is an ugly color on you.