In this Discussion

Hey Guys!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So I decided to come back for a little while.
Work is so incredibly boring that I'd probably be able to post here all day long, and still finish my work!!
So whats been going on?

I graduated a couple of weeks ago, got myself a 2.1 which is pretty awesome.

How the hell are you guys?!?!

Comments

• 'Sup Jen. Congrats on on the graduation!

It seems as if there's a new generation of Boardies.

I'm drinking soy milk at work.

I'd rather be spooning.
  • I'm drinking summer fruit juice at work.
    Actually, like 1 and half litres of it. And I haven't peed yet... I'm alittle worried about the size of my bladder!!

How are you? Hows college going?! etc etc
    Hello to everyone who has absolutely no idea who I am... I'm like the English mother of the boardies in some strange manner of speaking hahaha
  • haha see I have the tiniest bladder so I'm escaping to the bathroom all throughout the day. I think my coworkers think I'm just hiding away in the bathroom. Whoops.
  • jen!

how the hell have you been
  • I wish I could just hide away in the bathroom. Actually, thats not true. I wish the guy who sits in my room would go hide in the bathroom, then work would be wonderful, like it was on Thursday and Friday!
  • Hello pandy,

down right fabulouso thanks!!
    I was sat at work thinking how bored I constantly am and remembered the board (only took about 10 weeks of boredom haha)
    Everything is great (love life excluded haha) in Jen Land!! How are you?
  • I am pretty much a poop. My job is actually pretty fantastic and the people who work here are fun, I would just like to be outside.. gardening (why the fuck am I like an old lady?)

Where do you work?
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 6 2007, 03:17 PM)
    Hello pandy,

down right fabulouso thanks!!
    I was sat at work thinking how bored I constantly am and remembered the board (only took about 10 weeks of boredom haha)
    Everything is great (love life excluded haha) in Jen Land!! How are you?

im well ta! going back to work after two months off being "abit" ill with things

so time to get more money =p

where you working these days?
  • oh andy... ever the stalker
  • hush joe!

i learnt it from you
  • say there andy... where do YOU work?

(i watch you outside sainsbury's daily...)
  • i work in sainsburys!

so thats you in the bush..
  • no, thats leo, im in the tree
  • Jen! I was going to go visit you (and Alice) or something like that before I left Europe, but obviously, I didn't. Not enough time or money. sad.gif Sadness.

So I'm back in the old boring USA where we're wondering why bridges are collapsing while spending $1 trillion on Iraq. Yeah.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 6 2007, 04:05 PM)
    I'd rather be spooning.

BAHAHAHA. I don't know why that made me laugh a bunch, but it did. I think we'd all rather be spooning....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 6 2007, 05:48 PM)
    BAHAHAHA. I don't know why that made me laugh a bunch, but it did. I think we'd all rather be spooning....

Truth! It's honestly one of the best things on the planet. I love being the little spoon.

Why do I love to talk about spooning?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 6 2007, 10:08 PM)
    Why do I love to talk about spooning?

Or phantom babies or your roommates talking about poo?

These are the great mysteries of the ages.

PS: Do you want to see Bishop Allen or VHS or Beta with me at the Bowery? Or perhaps Rufus Wainwright in Central Park? Though tickets for that are nearly $40.
  • hahahahahaha true. Oh phantom babies.

When are said concerts? I can't believe the summer is almost over. Shit. We need to hang out before I skuttle off to Canada.
  • What you want to do is see Rufus in the park. Trust.
  • Bishop Allen is the 18th (though I may note be able to make that if I'm expected to go to this dance picnic thing tongue.gif).
    VHS or Beta is the 19th.
    Rufus is the 19th.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 7 2007, 06:48 PM)
    What you want to do is see Rufus in the park. Trust.

Baha, I was expecting that.