In this Discussion

To OK Go, as the tour draws to a close

2»

Comments

• you guys rock so hard it hurts some times

everyone on the tour for the past 2+ years has worked so hard to make such a fantastic show.

so i want to thank everyone involved in the tour, that has brought so much happyness to the lives of soooooooooooo many people
  • Hi Guys,

Thanks for being a great band! smile.gif Good luck on the next album.

Theresa
  • Dear OK Go,

Thank you so much for being such awesome guys, creating such awesome music, and rocking out like nobody else can. I hope you get a nice long, relaxing break and give birth to another incredible album. You don't know how much your music means to me. I've never felt so much love for a band before! So thank you and keep rocking! I hope i'll get to see you guys next year. Good luck!

Love,
    Heidi
  • asdkfjhaetykdghf this thread and all you guys make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Dear Ok Go:

Thank you for all of your touring. Thank you for caring so much about your fans. Thank you for existing. Thank you for making music that touches people. Thank you for being lovely people. Thank you.

I hope you all get some rest. I hope you catch up with the life you left behind to tour for us. I hope you keep making music for us to fall in love with. I hope you always enjoy life as much as your fans enjoy everything you do. I hope you come back when you're ready, and only then. I hope you never lose the will to rock.

Love,

Meg
  • I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have brought me (and so many others) such joy. You amaze me. Now go make a record that you love. I'll be here when you get back.

Suzanne