In this Discussion

Happy b'day Alie!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
happy b'day my dear

hope you have an amazingly epic day =D

to all the people involved in project epic to any degree i wish to thank you!
no one say anything just yet =p

Comments

• happy birthday alie... i apologize for slacking off on project epic...
  • yay! alie! everyones fave, british redhead!

have a good day ma'am!

hope you like my bit in project epic!
  • Happy Birthday SEXY!!
  • Happy Birthday Alice!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU! biggrin.gif Even though your first initial is a total pushover! Hahah.

p.s. Andy, did my contribution ever get there?
  • Happy Birthday, Alice dear. I'm so glad to know you.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE ITS AN AWESOME ONE!
  • Forget the cake - I say go straight for the wine, and have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Happy birthday! Thanks for making the world brighter! Hugs!
  • Oh wow, thank you my loves! smile.gif

Project epic hasn't arrived, I'll let you know as soon as it does... but I can tell you that just the thought of you amazing people sending me things... well it's made me cry with overwhelmingness a few times! smile.gif You're so wonderful. I'm so glad I know you.

Also, last year my mom made me a cake with paisley icing. This year - she's gone about a million steps better. I wont say anything more yet about this cake she's made, you'll see the pictures soon enough. It's incredible.

I love you guys!
  • Have a great day, Alice!!
  • your mom sounds awesome smile.gif

Happy Birthday darling wifey!! I hope it's everything you've dreamed it to be!

now go get drunk wink.gif
  • haaaAAAAApppy Birthday!

Hope it's full of rainbows and kittens and whatever else is cute and fuzzy.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 1 2007, 12:48 PM)
    Oh wow, thank you my loves! smile.gif

Project epic hasn't arrived, I'll let you know as soon as it does... but I can tell you that just the thought of you amazing people sending me things... well it's made me cry with overwhelmingness a few times! smile.gif You're so wonderful. I'm so glad I know you.

Also, last year my mom made me a cake with paisley icing. This year - she's gone about a million steps better. I wont say anything more yet about this cake she's made, you'll see the pictures soon enough. It's incredible.

I love you guys!

Ok YOU'RE Alie. Good to know.
    Now what's project epic?

Well happy late birthday!! Paisley icing huh? that sounds like a task!! A million steps better??? Bring on the pics!!!
  • project epic is still top secret untill the royal mail pulls its finger out..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 1 2007, 02:07 PM)
    project epic is still top secret untill the royal mail pulls its finger out..

Until the who with the what now? blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Nov 1 2007, 09:11 PM)
    Until the who with the what now? blink.gif

I believe that should translate to something like, "The British mail system kinda' sucks."
  • haha agreed. and my contribution will be coming soon smile.gif
  • WTF IS IT?

A birthday present?
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Nov 1 2007, 07:06 PM)
    Ok YOU'RE Alie. Good to know.
    Now what's project epic?

Well happy late birthday!! Paisley icing huh? that sounds like a task!! A million steps better??? Bring on the pics!!!

Project epic is a collection of things that a few boardies have sent to Andy, who has sent it all to me. It's in the post at the moment, so as long as the Royal Mail (British postal system) gets its arse in gear, I should get it soon!

And here is the cake:

imageimage
    Amazing or what? My mum is a genius!

And Katie - I'm working on it! Had a few glasses of sparkling wine and then some sake (japanese rice wine - highly alcoholic!) and everything's a little dizzy hehe smile.gif The conversations in my house are hilarious:

Mum: "Jude, you're drunk as a skunk!"
    Sister: "No I'm not, I've got wingardium leviosa!"
    laugh.gif