In this Discussion

Happy birthday, Sureeyesawake

2»

Comments

• happy birthday Suzanne!
    <3
  • happiest of birthdays to you!!
  • Happy Happy Happy Happy HAPPY birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu biggrin.gif
  • Haaaaaaaaaappppy Birthday!!
  • Happy Birthday!!!
  • Thank you, thank you, all!

I must have seemed terribly ungracious not to have responded on my actual birthday, but honestly I JUST NOW saw this. I'm sorry! I don't review the General Discussion forum, though I think I must be missing out on some good stuff over here.

Thanks again - I'm so happy to be a part of this group. I enjoy your company and wish you all a wonderful 2009!! biggrin.gif
  • Bumpity Bump!

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!!
  • happy birthday!!!
  • birthday birthday happy happy!

I think my attempts at mixing things up are failing...

but regardless- happy birthday!!!
  • Happy Birthday Suzanne!!

I'm so happy that you were able to celebrate your birthday early with some OK Go!!! But I'm so sad I wasn't able to be there sad.gif
  • Happy Birthday!! smile.gif
  • Thanks for the happy birthday wishes, everyone! And thanks for the reminder, Rachel! smile.gif Again, I enjoy your company and am glad to be here with you all. I haven't been able to be here much lately - lot going on personally - but I expect to be back soon. It's starting to get exciting here again. A lot of stuff is about to happen.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!