In this Discussion

Damian and Bonerama to Appear on The Letterman Show

Comments

• Ohmygosh. The way he looks into the camera like that and mmmmm....

*whispers* I actually like the hair, now. Shhh...

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 12 2008, 02:46 AM)
    I was planning to stay up for this, but I totally fell asleep. Then I woke like five minutes before they were on. I think I have some kind of OK Go sense.

I did the exact same thing. Though, I woke up just as Dave was introducing them. And well, twas great!

And I think Andy might be right about the new white shirts, Damian wore a white shirt last night. Anyway, all the guys on the show last night looked great!
  • SEE! THE HAIR IS SWEET!

sigh... damis new hair and beardish thing are too rad....

Bonerama was the shiz!!!! i never witnessed them performing before... sooooo coool...

also... Damis suit was amazings...

he looks so much like Cilian now..
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 12 2008, 11:11 AM)
    *whispers* I actually like the hair, now. Shhh...

Like how that little bit on his forehead was swept to the side? Yeah. Exactly. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 12 2008, 04:57 PM)
    Like how that little bit on his forehead was swept to the side? Yeah. Exactly. wink.gif

*bits lip*
    *blushes*
    *nods*
    Yuhuh.....

OK, the love is back.
    Life makes sense again. I'm so much happier now. smile.gif
  • and look at your sig... he's probably about 2 weeks away from it being like that.

YEP. and those green eyes. i'm glad he and i have that in common
  • UMMM i dunno why, but i think that was the most relaxed tv preformance that damian ever did. Maybe it was because his voice wasnt ravaged by intense touring like it usually is.

and oh my, Dami's hair is ssooo mod, I knew you kids would change your minds tongue.gif

hhah ooo my and the hands comment is true Mayo! But its a good thing cause hes just left caressing the mike stand
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 12 2008, 12:03 PM)
    *bits lip*
    *blushes*
    *nods*
    Yuhuh.....

OK, the love is back.
    Life makes sense again. I'm so much happier now. smile.gif

Damian still knows that I never wavered, little sister. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 12 2008, 07:32 PM)
    hhah ooo my and the hands comment is true Mayo! But its a good thing cause hes just left caressing the mike stand

exactly my thinking ... just keep doing that Damian... yes
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 12 2008, 06:45 PM)
    Damian still knows that I never wavered, little sister. wink.gif

Rach, if you keep saying that, I may actually cry sad.gif

I'M SO SORRY I DOUBTED YOU DAMIAN!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 12 2008, 02:31 PM)
    Rach, if you keep saying that, I may actually cry sad.gif

I'M SO SORRY I DOUBTED YOU DAMIAN!!!

Oh Goodness I'm so sorry!!!! ::HUGS:: My poor sister, you know I'm only taking the piss!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 12 2008, 11:57 AM)

wub.gif
    I like the hair now too, I must admit!
    And that outfit. God I think I just died. This made me super happyy!

Oh Damian, the things you do...
  • i'm glad everyone's coming around!! it was sort of a shock at first, but i liked it. i don't think the man can have a bad look!

*minus the c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid wink.gif*
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 12 2008, 07:41 PM)
    Oh Goodness I'm so sorry!!!! ::HUGS:: My poor sister, you know I'm only taking the piss!

Hahaha it's OK smile.gif And I know, I know. I just felt like I had let him down.. *sigh*

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 12 2008, 08:22 PM)
    i'm glad everyone's coming around!! it was sort of a shock at first, but i liked it. i don't think the man can have a bad look!

*minus the c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid wink.gif*

I think it took the close ups of his eyes. See, you guys saw him live, you SAW that. It took the youtube vid for that for me.

And you're so right about the c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 12 2008, 03:33 PM)
    Hahaha it's OK smile.gif And I know, I know. I just felt like I had let him down.. *sigh*

OK, as long as you're cool.

Today has been the third worst day at my job ever (with yesterday being number 2). I just re-watched the vid from last night because even without sound it brightened my day.
  • fhadjfad youtube takes so long to load at the library...

I'm sooo close...

=D can't wait, though
  • I just watched it again and melted like a little fan girl.

QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 12 2008, 06:32 PM)

Oh how I wish I was that mike stand.
  • the clip doesn't even do the whole thing justice. his eyes were seriously SO stunning... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who am i?! i'm freaking 21 years old! jeez
  • This is not the time we should act our age... DAMIAN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

• This is not totally relavant, but amusing nonetheless. My mom insists Tim looks like her Uncle Issac (which he most certainly does not!). My mom is also just getting used to Damian's new hair. She says, "It's an acquired taste. Like gefilte fish." I swear, she's not loonie. But I thought that comparison would amuse Rachel and Alice wink.gif

Anyway, back to topic......