In this Discussion

Wii Mii!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
those of you who own a Wii

post your friend codes

4983-5045-6449

^^
add me, and if you own mario kart, or SSBB i will race and or fight you!

Comments

• Aw man, if only my sister would let me use it. I own at Mario Kart. My cousin who actually competes in those ludicrously geeky game tournaments cannot even beat me at it AND HE CAME SECOND AT THE FINAL!

happy.gif
  • i am atempted to enter a said geeky tourny on my wii!

as yesterday after owning the game for an hour i was beating everyone around the world in the vs mode

hopefully we can race one day =D
  • AH!!!

I don't know my Wii friend code thingy though.

How mgiht I find it?
  • miss lovely courters

load up your wii

go to the message board part, and click around in there

should pop up at some point =]

ill load up my wii latter and give step by step if my vaige crappy directions arnt good enough =]
  • Ah! I'm so excited about this, and I don't know why.

Thank you, Mr. Anderzzszzq.
  • we (wii ) can message each other on there also =]
  • Oh-ho-ho, isn't that spiffy.

I think wii, at least those of us who have access to a Wii, should create a massive boardie congregation.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIUVhlcZSM

^^^

this explains how to find ones code =]
  • I PLAYED SUPER SMASH BRO.S BRAWL YESTERDAY AND OH MY GOD IT'S FANTASTIC. I'm a total video game geek... I'm just not very good.

Still, Star Fox 4eva. AND CRASH BANDICOOT RACING. Does anyone else remember that? It was basically the Playstation counterpart to Mario Kart, but it was still bad-ass.
  • my girlfriend like the crash bandicoot racing, i myself never partook. and i was pretty disapointed in the starfox ds game/ but otherwise i love star fox and i think fox should have been in mario kart. slippy was an ass.
  • any takers for Wii'ing with me?
  • I recently got wi-fi and have now connected my wii. Now I can have friends! I am also working on making OK Go miis. My code is 8442-2128-6290-5960