In this Discussion

dot dot dot...

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 13 2009, 10:47 PM)
    Wednesday?

yeah, free show at angels and kings...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 14 2009, 07:01 AM)
    yeah, free show at angels and kings...

I have work the next day, so that's out. Oh well. Looks like it would have been fun though.
  • ^ ya missed the dots playing on what is possibly the worlds smallest stage, haha...
    short video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGg2RVj77Og
  • I have to wait till I get home to see the clip. I'm kinda sad I missed this show. I'm thinking Barleycorn's was my last Dot show for a while, which really sucks because I only got a brief hug and hey there from Lisa and that was it.

I'm still debating if Bourbonnais is feasible or not. I have a rubber duck for Michael, as if he doesn't have enough, which squirts water. Eh.

Smallest stage? How did Adam fare on it?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 18 2009, 10:10 AM)
    Smallest stage? How did Adam fare on it?

haha, he obviously wasn't able to run around as much... they only played for about 40 minutes... was still fantastic of course...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 18 2009, 10:14 AM)
    haha, he obviously wasn't able to run around as much... they only played for about 40 minutes... was still fantastic of course...

Of course!

Ooh, I like Michael's shirt.
  • I know the concert's like tonight, so I don't know if you guys will see this before you go but I'm not going to be able to make it sad.gif Sorry, I wish I could have went and seen you guys and Dot Dot Dot
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 27 2009, 10:48 AM)
    but I'm not going to be able to make it sad.gif

sad.gif
    i don't think becky's coming either...
    so i guess i get the dots all to myself tonight...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 27 2009, 11:28 AM)
    sad.gif
    i don't think becky's coming either...

Nope, I have to be up early tomorrow and they're gonna have a late show. I really wanted to see them, too. Makes me sad.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 27 2009, 11:28 AM)
    so i guess i get the dots all to myself tonight...

As long as you leave me Michael I'll be happy.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 27 2009, 05:54 PM)
    As long as you leave me Michael I'll be happy.

well i'll leave him for you, but i make no promises that my niece won't go for him, he is the one with ducks after all tongue.gif
  • you guys missed a great show... it was raining... adams means of dealing with this involved him taking off his shoes/socks, stealing someones umbrella and sticking a shamwow down his pants...
  • How did he get a shamwow?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 28 2009, 06:56 AM)
    How did he get a shamwow?

their crew guys kept running out trying to dry the stage off with towels / shamwow's...

pre-rain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9M-eb27tyA
    i have about 40 seconds of stronger i could upload if you want to see a barefoot somewhat blurry (rain drops kept getting on my lense) adam running about the stage...
  • decided last minute to see them in lisle today... so last minute that i missed part of their set, d'oh!..
  • ^^ I was this close to going to Lisle. But there was no way that I was going to try and drive through rush hour traffic from my house.

I'm still debating if I'll make it to the Mt. Prospect show tomorrow. It's a lot closer, but another engagement popped up and I can't decide which one is more important.
  • i'm inclined to say the dots are more important tongue.gif ...
    here's what you missed tonight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaITYYBWG3E
  • aw, I'm sorry I missed the Bourbonnais show. sad.gif It sounds like it was fun. It was just a busy weekend for me and I ended up not being able to go. I will make it out to see them eventually, though!
  • i now have all my videos from yesterday up on youtube (the good thing about the distance from the stage?!? the audio actually turned out quite well on all my vids!..)
  • ^^ Were you in front of a sidewalk or were people just that darn rude walking in front of you?

Also, Adam needs to get some new black jeans.
  • there was a sidewalk in front of me, only one person was polite enough to stop and walk behind me when he noticed my camera...