In this Discussion

Quizmania

123457»

Comments

• no bunz, no smudge!

last ep is next thurs

then there will be a series of one nighters up untill crimbo
  • Oh no! Really? I'll make sure to watch next week. I feel like I haven't seen QM in forever.
  • One.

One.

One.

One.

One.

One.

One.

One Time.

We've got Boris, Arnie, Paul McCartney and Fergal the Shark,
    We've got Flash, Sky, Lottie, Kirsty, Tim and QM Mark ,
    We've got Techno Todd and hanging back, the guy you never see,
    It's the man who runs the show, the VIP, the Mr P!
    It's the last show in the series, so we want to make it tight,
    We've got winning on the decks and taking part is on the mic,
    See Quizmania tv is burning just to rise again,
    And when we come again,
    hell,
    we'll just be even better then!

All mens inside! Larger than the area!

Let me hear you say,
    Q to the M to the T to the V,
    Quizmania tv's getting ready to flee,
    But we're going for gold and we'll be back on your screen,
    With an American election-based speciality.

Bassline too dark. Riddim!

Tonight the quizzes start with films and phobias and lies,
    And I think I seen Le Quiz Sexy doing up its flies,
    We'll definitely play some game where you put things in order,
    And a cut-out head Columbo might find out about a moider.
    The QM crew is ready for a sending off that you'll remember,
    Up until the special show at midday on the fourth November,
    We're happy with the politics expressed within the games,
    They have Barack Obama, but do not contain
    John McCain

Boom Tings!

Let me hear you say!
    Q to the M to the T to the V
    Quizmania tv's getting ready to flee
    But we're going for gold and we'll be back on your screen
    With an American election-based speciality

Bassline sick, it need medicine. Nuff respect.

Peace out.

x Quizmania.tv

• the just killed fergal!

and boris!

=[
  • I was in shock when that happened! Thank goodness for that little scene at the end.

The highest I've ever gotten and it was with a 6/10 while my mom was talking to me, so I wasn't even paying attention.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 16 2008, 08:14 PM)
    I was in shock when that happened! Thank goodness for that little scene at the end.

I had to go, so I missed the scene at the end - what happened???

Also, GO KALINDA!!!! You are teh awesome.
  • the front page of QM now is amazing, all about obama!

<3
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 17 2008, 05:18 AM)
    I had to go, so I missed the scene at the end - what happened???

Sorry I'm so late with this, but basically everyone that got killed was dancing around.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 17 2008, 10:43 AM)
    the front page of QM now is amazing, all about obama!

I love it! Especially the eagle with the single tear.
  • i had a dream about quizmania, it was weird
  • did fergal take your HARM off?

i actully had a dream about fergal last night, was pretty amazing
  • Dearest Emily,

I do hope this humble missive finds you well, and I trust that autumn has settled but gently upon you. How are Mama and Papa? I do so very hope they are well. And the house; how is the house? I know that blessed Martha cares for it so, but how I miss the library, and I do fret so about the moths in the drawing room!

Here in the colonies, the talk is all of the Quizmania.tv US Election Special. It has been intimated to myself and to others that, as part of their preparations, those fellows have co-opted a rather rum navvy by the name of Gregorius Scott into their company, and that he is to serve as one of their masters of ceremonies, but in truth the precise nature of his business remains opaque - I declare, it has brought forth a whirl of rumour and intrigue into which every person of taste seems lately to have been drawn.

And what, pray, of this new voting game of which I have been hearing? If it isn't the most devilish conceit I have ever encountered then, well, you may lock me in a wardrobe and slide me down the mountainside! To my mind it is no less than a Trojan Horse for the introduction of universal suffrage, an abomination the like of which I had fervently hoped never to see. Damn their eyes!

One must concede, however, that the gifts they come bearing do sound frightfully enticing. It is my understanding (gleaned, at the expense of several pots of our finest tea, from the vicar's wearisome wife) that they will be offering a terrific new contraption known as a "Lap Top". It does sound terribly exotic - rather like something one might have the misfortune to pick up in the Indies.

What's more, they're giving away a second, quite remarkable device, darkly referred to by the cognoscenti as an "Ex-Box 360" - though what an erstwhile box might be used for is far beyond my ken - along with a rather louche parlour game known as "Grand Theft Automotive The Fourth". I happened to espy some chap over here conjuring with it the other day - made the most god-awful hullabaloo! Though very impressive, it seems rather like a electronic gin palace. It concerns a Ruskie with a bad attitude - whatever next!

I just know that you would be delighted to behold the excitement filling these simple folk - it is truly charming. If only you were here with me Emily - if only! Still, one mustn't be troubled unduly by such things - after all, we can be together again, online, on November the 4th, from midday-1pm and 8-10pm GMT. You will be there, won't you my darling? Do tell me you'll be there, or I know not what I should do!

Yours ever, and endlessly,

Dr. Quentin Uther Izmania II BSc (Hons), MA (Oxon), DPhil, CBE, OBE, KGB, BSE, et al

• holy fucking shit, i think greggles is coming back!

for those who never saw th eorigonal QM (meaning all of you)

greggles used to be THE host, with debbie king
    if greggles is coming home, all is right in the world

i am your king!

i win, i win

on a sarah palin game..
  • PANDY YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's Fantastic!!!!!
  • That's awesome!! Was Kirsty supposed to be in Alaska?
  • she was yes!

im still so proud of myself

i win!
  • Hey you guys!

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas.

And a happy New Year.

And we miss you. We really do. How long has it been? Far too long, that's how long. We've been busy though, don't you think we haven't. Here at the lab it's a constant flurry of action as we tweak and perfect our heady blend of games and hilarity. So hold your horses and stand ready, we'll be bringing you some quite remarkable things in the New Year. Oh yes we will.

In the mean time, take mince pies and brandy twice daily and if it han't cleared up in the new year, give us a ring.

Lots of Love

x Quizmania.tv
  • guess whats coming back?

QUIZMANIA, in the next few days i belive