In this Discussion

Hitting the West Coast

124»

Comments

• Awesome video and review, Kalinda! We need to find Damian some non-rippable pants... then again, we'd never get to hear such ridiculously hilarious stories. Glad his balls are officially safe.

Oh, and Becky, what is this April 23 business? Does it have to do with the prizes?? Does this mean Andy is not dead to you anymore?
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Apr 3 2009, 12:27 AM)
    Oh, and Becky, what is this April 23 business? Does it have to do with the prizes?? Does this mean Andy is not dead to you anymore?

Yes, it has something to do with SDR. However, I won't know anything for sure until the 23rd.

aross is still dead to me.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 30 2009, 07:41 PM)
    I got hit a lot in the beginning, but my friend definitely got the worst of it. Especially when he went into the crowd and his back soaked her arm.

OOHH god that's just wrong. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Mar 22 2009, 04:23 PM)
    Coincidentally, *I* have a bed he can use...funny how that works! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 3 2009, 03:12 PM)
    aross is still dead to me.

Becky! Forgive me for not bothering to look for this somewhere in a thread, but what happened with aross?
    aww saad?
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Apr 4 2009, 10:25 AM)
    Becky! Forgive me for not bothering to look for this somewhere in a thread, but what happened with aross?
    aww saad?

She won the contest back in like, October I think, and he STILL hasn't sent out her prize pack.

(Granted, I'm not one to talk because I've had stuff that I've been meaning to mail for like a YEAR now. No, I'm not kidding.)
  • What Rachel said.
  • I have absolutely no idea where to put this, but the last couple comments are relatively on this topic so...
    I got my Serious Business prize package thing from the contest in the mail!! Yay! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Apr 4 2009, 03:30 PM)
    I have absolutely no idea where to put this, but the last couple comments are relatively on this topic so...
    I got my Serious Business prize package thing from the contest in the mail!! Yay! biggrin.gif

Put it in here.

Take pictures!! I wanna see what you got!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 4 2009, 09:31 AM)
    She won the contest back in like, October I think, and he STILL hasn't sent out her prize pack.

DUDE! ??
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Apr 7 2009, 03:46 PM)
    DUDE! ??

Well, she has it now.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 7 2009, 03:03 PM)
    Well, she has it now.

Half of it, anyway.
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Apr 7 2009, 03:46 PM)
    DUDE! ??

Why are you surprised? It took them a year to actually do the contest itself. Then again, it took a year for them to finish Cantarell, so. That was why.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 7 2009, 10:08 PM)
    Why are you surprised? It took them a year to actually do the contest itself. Then again, it took a year for them to finish Cantarell, so. That was why.

It's a really good thing the album didn't suck.
  • Their mailing system is weird. I pre-ordered Cantarell and it STILL hasn't received the landing coordinates for my mailbox. And a T-shirt once took six months to reach me. It sucks!
  • QUOTE (for the love of trousers @ Apr 9 2009, 01:16 PM)
    Their mailing system is weird. I pre-ordered Cantarell and it STILL hasn't received the landing coordinates for my mailbox. And a T-shirt once took six months to reach me. It sucks!

Uhhhh did you email Travis about it? Because you really should, you should have gotten it by now. It may have gotten lost in the fray.

The trouble is that Ser Biz - both the label and the studio - is kind of a one-man operation, with the occasional help from interns and such, so. Sometimes things just take forever. But definitely email him.
  • I should definitely email him, but I keep forgetting. Boo.

Time to go stick a post-it on my forehead, methinks.
  • the anaheim concert was amazing
    anyone who was there, i'm sure you'll agree
    anyone who wasn't there, i'm sorry

my friends and i made shirts and we had damian sign them
    then we took a picture w/ him
    and then he took a picture of us i guess because he thought our shirts were cool
    and we got a hug
    all of us were completely giddy for hours afterward and had the goofiest grins on our faces