In this Discussion

The Super Bowl

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I'm not a football fan. I don't usually watch the Super Bowl. But: Go Cardinals!!! Yey for my home team!

Last year, I had to watch because: 1. it was taking place on the west side of town 2. my evil cousin was working for the NE Patriots. Because my cousin was working for the Patriots and because he didn't even bother to contact me to get together, I put a curse on his team, and wooot, it worked!

Comments

• i maaaaaaaaaay watch the game, i hope to watch part of it anyways. if i play my cards right. get it cards? cardinals? CARDinals? ok i didnt intend a pun at first but it happened. pun happens.
  • sad.gif I'm sorry about your cousin, Tempe, but did you have to take it out on all of New England?
    Not that I really care about football either. But the afterffects of last year's game were pretty sad around here.

I'm going to a party, but I think we'll be more interested in seeing the commercials than the actual game.
  • i'm with you, milky! i'm sad about the Patriots... they're my team!

go Steelers! smile.gif
    Rothlisbkdalfjdksd is so cute ; )
  • Uh-oh, did I just start a war? Sorry, meg! I'm not really into football. Didn't curse your whole lovely region, it was more of a curse on my fatass cousin.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 30 2009, 09:52 PM)
    2. my evil cousin was working for the NE Patriots. Because my cousin was working for the Patriots and because he didn't even bother to contact me to get together, I put a curse on his team, and wooot, it worked!

Ewwww. Man, last year's Super Bowl was AMAZING. After the game today (sorry, Tempe - I was rooting for you!), whomever accepted the speech was like, "The Steelers and the Cardinals topped last year's game," and my brothers and I looked at each other like, wtf? Hell naw.

Also: NANNERPUS NANNERPUS!
  • Bruce's crotch attack = highlight