In this Discussion

ARGH WHY ARE WE DEAD?????

Comments

• QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 6 2009, 10:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=177926

Mmmm... Seth Green... Excellent.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 6 2009, 11:39 AM)
    http://zachhodges.com/blog/fullerton-wedding/

Here, this is amusing. Scroll down.

I feel like that is becoming a new tradition along with throwing the bouquet.
  • lol that wedding million ways made me chuckle.
  • I'm SORRRRRYYYY School kicks my butt every year, but I promise to be more active this Fall! Cross my heart hope for pie, stick a poodle in my eye! Poodles are MUCH bigger than needles.
  • So, did anyone pick up I Love You Man yet?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 12 2009, 11:05 AM)
    So, did anyone pick up I Love You Man yet?

Unfortunately I'm stuck waiting till Payday on Friday. But then, OH YEAH. :-D
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 12 2009, 08:05 AM)
    So, did anyone pick up I Love You Man yet?

Yep!
    It was a pretty funny movie but OK Go made that movie worth it.
    But I didn't see them in the outtakes or deleted scenes though.
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Aug 13 2009, 02:15 PM)
    Yep!
    It was a pretty funny movie but OK Go made that movie worth it.

NOOOOOOO. Say it ain't so!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Aug 13 2009, 01:15 PM)

QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 13 2009, 03:07 PM)
    NOOOOOOO. Say it ain't so!!!!!!!

I picked it up today and promptly popped it into the DVD player. 'Tis true, they're not in the extended or deleted scenes. You can see them in parts of the gag reel, but they're more or less just background.

And still, aross is just standing there. I so didn't deserve the death stare he gave me on 4/23 when I brought that up. Anyway, something tells me they're going to release another I Love You, Man DVD that's like "unrated" or something. Perhaps the boys will make it onto that DVD.
  • This is very sad news. Although I have to say that I still got a huge jolt of happiness upon seeing the boys in the movie the first time with that very limited appearance. And I would've bought the movie anyway. But BOOOOOO to the DVD makers. You have upset the OK Go community!

All 12 of us. Sigh.

(I didn't actually count. The number was rhetorical)

Anyway, we still have Taking Woodstock to look forward to. That opens tonight!!!
  • I squee'd when I saw them during the credits and I thought the movie was hilarious by itself. So I'm not feeling any buyer's remorse or anything like that. Plus it's cool to see their names in the credits.

I don't think I'll be seeing Taking Woodstock though, unless people tell me it's a must-see.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 14 2009, 09:02 AM)
    I don't think I'll be seeing Taking Woodstock though, unless people tell me it's a must-see.

The movie looks good, Damian or no. Dmitri Martin, Liev Schriber, Imelda Staunton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan? SIGN ME UP.
  • I love me some Jeffrey Dean Morgan. But I'm meh on Woodstock. I saw some footage from the concert when I was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and I'm pretty hippied out right now.
  • I really want to see Taking Woodstock!! Especially since Damian's in it biggrin.gif And I LOVE Demetri Martin
  • Demetri is a comic GENIUS! I am sooooo beyond excited to see him and Damian in it!
  • I miss you guys!!
  • I'm pretty sure Ok go should make some sort of Ipod app that would be amazing. and make sure it works on ipod touches as well as iphones smile.gif thanks.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 7 2009, 11:14 AM)
    I'm pretty sure Ok go should make some sort of Ipod app that would be amazing. and make sure it works on ipod touches as well as iphones smile.gif thanks.

That is an awesome idea and I am so passing that on next week when I see them. I will give you credit, Mel.
  • ouuuu if anyone could make anything ok go happen I know Its you Rache!

thanksss too excited.
  • I am bumping this thread because the video is coming out in less than a week and tour dates get announced next week, and there has not been a new post in more than 24 hours! WTF, people? I know you're lurking. POST! SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!