In this Discussion

Song u in love with right now

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Anybody heard of the Greening? I stumbled upon them the other day and Im really digging their sound
Check em out? myspace.com/thegreening

Comments

• Anybody heard of the Greening? I stumbled upon them the other day and Im really digging their sound
    Check em out? myspace.com/thegreening. Especially “Sunday Afternoon”!!
  • yeah, i merged the two posts together considering i'm fairly certain they were posted by the same person...
    if you're going to pretend to be two people, you should at least work on getting a better dialogue going on between the two...
  • QUOTE (BlackHearts09 @ Jan 27 2010, 01:20 PM)
    Anybody heard of the Greening? I stumbled upon them the other day and Im really digging their sound
    Check em out? myspace.com/thegreening. Especially “Sunday Afternoon”!!

Oh Black Hearts, welcome back.

I spoke to Rachel Schain, she was really glad that you liked her music, and was wondering if you would mind posting about her on the Lights webpage? I would do it myself, but I'm not really all that involved with the community over there and I'm sure you realize how it's bad form to post ads for other bands when you're not really involved with the community.

(Dabs, I figured since you went this far I may as well just go for it)
  • SRSLY. OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS.
  • So funny!!!
  • I was about to post about how fucking obvious this was, and then I saw my own post. XD
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 8 2010, 04:50 PM)
    I was about to post about how fucking obvious this was, and then I saw my own post. XD

You've been away so long that you don't even remember your own posts. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 9 2010, 09:12 AM)
    You've been away so long that you don't even remember your own posts. sad.gif

I don't think it's so much I've been away for so long as I was reading this out of boredom and had THE SAME EXACT REACTION yet again. At least I'm consistent.