In this Discussion

Justin.TV

edited November -1 in OK Go
Discussion!

Comments

• Wow, that wore me out... Poor Damian, I think FTW confused him?

As for sugar gliders being possums: http://australian-animals.net/sugar.htm
    You can choose not to believe, Damian, but the fact still stands...
  • QUOTE (havingablast @ Jan 16 2010, 11:59 AM)
    You can choose not to believe, Damian, but the fact still stands...

Just as I choose to believe that they got a guest vocalist for "If they burn this place down to the ground, what does it matter?". That wasn't really Damian singing.
  • Well, I found out that it is in fact Damian singing on Before the Earth Was Round. I knew that whoever was singing was using a vocoder. But I still thought it was aross actually singing. I was wrong. Oh well.

I also asked about the Helvetica font for the album cover. Damian said it would take too long to explain it or something like that.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 06:01 PM)
    Well, I found out that it is in fact Damian singing on Before the Earth Was Round. I knew that whoever was singing was using a vocoder. But I still thought it was aross actually singing. I was wrong. Oh well.

It sounded a little like something from Cantarell from Andy's album?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 12:01 PM)
    I also asked about the Helvetica font for the album cover. Damian said it would take too long to explain it or something like that.

Chicago show. We'll find out then.
  • you'll have to let us know, because now I'm really curious
  • QUOTE (havingablast @ Jan 16 2010, 11:03 AM)
    It sounded a little like something from Cantarell from Andy's album?

It just sounded like aross to me, even with the vocoder. I think it has to do with the pronunciation and the pitch of voice (if you can believe that). And yeah, it sounds like some aross would have/has done.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 16 2010, 11:04 AM)
    Chicago show. We'll find out then.

Yay, Rachel in Chicago!
  • Oh we will. Us boardies always get the answers to those burning questions like "why on Earth did you choose *that* font?"!

wink.gif

QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 12:06 PM)
    Yay, Rachel in Chicago!

Someday. I will make it happen. This year looks promising.
  • Do you think we can watch the video of that livechat anywhere??
    Damian was so fast in answering I just can't look through it laugh.gif
  • There's a link under the pic that says "watch later", but so far no clips have been added yet. I don't know if they'll add the whole thing though as it was over an hour.

Is anyone able to copy and paste the chat room stuff?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 12:12 PM)

It doesn't look like it's been saved.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 16 2010, 11:13 AM)
    It doesn't look like it's been saved.

I still have my window up, but it's not letting me copy just the chat, it's making me copy the whole page, which is weird.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 06:12 PM)
    There's a link under the pic that says "watch later", but so far no clips have been added yet. I don't know if they'll add the whole thing though as it was over an hour.

I also think that it hasn't been saved.
    Well, I recorded some parts of the livechat with my camera ^^
  • I guess we'll just have to live with the memories. And I have one in particular that I'm never going to forget.
  • I feel a need to go watch "Babe: Pig In the City"
  • Well, there's a clip up now. Though it looks like it's just the first 30 minutes. Check it: http://www.justin.tv/clip/aca8e9de3e602cb6
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 06:24 PM)
    I guess we'll just have to live with the memories. And I have one in particular that I'm never going to forget.

I will upload the video parts I've recorded on YouTube now.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 16 2010, 06:39 PM)
    Well, there's a clip up now. Though it looks like it's just the first 30 minutes. Check it: http://www.justin.tv/clip/aca8e9de3e602cb6

Thanks for posting this smile.gif
  • Oh good, I missed the first part.

OMG. The Jhoon Rhee song.
  • Ok, I managed to cut and paste the chat. It looks like crap, but I managed to save it all. It's 74 pages in Word, before editing out extra spaces. Let me know if any of you want to see/read it and I'll try to make it pretty and post it. Eventually.

At least it'll make watching the video chat a little easier to figure out.