In this Discussion

The Next Boardie Meet-Up?

Comments

• In case I forgot to reply to this thread, I'm in for this, too.
  • Yay! Becky's IN!!!
  • I love the 80s wardrobe idea as well! 
  • I need a hair crimper!
  • If we're doing 80's then I might just make my hair really big with some wax or something since its short now and I can do anything with it...but I wouldn't know what to wear
  • I suggested Terminal 5 10.29.

See new thread. . .maybeeeeee?

• Re: Video idea

Oh good grief, I already have a behind the scenes vid. My first uploaded video! This is what I get for borrowing a camera. I've got it set for "unlisted" so you need to go there via the link (should you be interested). It's just my friend suddenly deciding to interview me.

I hope to record my dance clip this weekend.

• Love it, Amber! My smile is sooooo big Laugh. "There is one boardie group and it is Us" LOL
  • Love it, Amber! My smile is sooooo big Laugh. "There is one boardie group and it is Us" LOL
  • WT...? How did I post that as "facebook user"? I was logged in as me. And how the heck did I post it three times?! my computer, like my property, is haunted. OooOooOoo.
  • You just really really really love the vid! <3
  • I haven't been able to watch it yet, no sound on the work computer; but I will when I get home tonight!
  • I got a lovely blue sheet today. I have my outfit picked out. Now, I need to decide how I want my hair.
  • Okay, ya all are in trouble, because I filmed my bit today and will be posting it tomorrow (Sunday) on my YouTube channel. The vid will be unlisted, so you will need to click the link that I'll profide. Unfortunately the "wind machine" was both loud and ineffective, so you can't really hear the song. Also, I could only do the dancing for a minute because I just COULDN'T continue further!

I would suggest a new thread to contain this project with a link to this thread in the first post. BUT I've been playing all day, bossing my friend and my hubby (ie my crew) about, so I need to hold back now and not impose my opinions on ... .oh whatever, I'm rambling, tired, giddy, and very pleased with myself. (RGM almost done!!!)

• I must be nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....yAclnFJ5DY

At the least, it's an example. If we want to do this differently, I have no problem re-doing this. I still have my friend's sheet!

• violetchaos364 said:

I must be nuts.

At the least, it's an example. If we want to do this differently, I have no problem re-doing this. I still have my friend's sheet!

But being nuts comes with being an OK Go boardie!

That was wickedly cool Amber! *cyber high-five*

I think I'm gunna have to use a bedsheet for the blue background haha

When do we have to get the video done and sent here anyway? I have revising to do for my exams for the next couple of weeks and, well yeah...

• violetchaos364 said:

I must be nuts.

Your video is pretty cool,Amber!! I recorded mine yesterday, but it comes out so crazy….I mean I'm jumping on my bed and playing air guitar that hard that it looks too crazy… I don't know if I should upload it on YouTube.. :D

btw. I used an orange background..is that okay??

• Whatever background is fine I guess as I dont think I have a pattern-less blue sheet of material (I think I'm gunna have to use a purple-ish colour)

I'm gunna get my video done on friday as I have a whole day off from school!! yay for study leave!

:D

• Any and all dancing vids are welcome, I would say, because the more OTHER people with vid clips, the LESS I'm in the finished product.

Okay, I'll make an executive decision and start a new thread…

http://www.okgo.net/community/message-board/ok-go/boardie-white-knuckles-video-ideaproject/#p1787499