In this Discussion

So it's been like 5 years...what in the world?!

Hello, all! The board looks all spiffy, but sad I can't seem to access my old profile "shades of blue." What's going on with that? Confused

Comments

• Hi

First I'd like to say welcome back...its as good a time as any :)

Theres a set of instructions on the old board that aross posted for users to be able to migrate their old account onto here

heres the link

• hey shades!.. did you make it to the detroit show?!?
  • thank you, squashed banana, for the welcome back and info! i will have to check out that link and see what i can do...but if it doesn't work out, i'd be okay with a new board name... :)

YES, my dear darbie! i did see okgo in detroit (for the first time since 2005), but i wouldn't have known anything about it had not one of my friends asked me if i wanted to go. i didn't even know they had a new album until very recently...splendid show! i think i will like the new album and i will write more later... =)

• MAGICAL!!! thanks again for the link, squashedbanana! hm...now, where is my board status?
  • sadly there aren't any cool board status' here... but i've got my old school!ness represented in my sig...
  • darbie_starpower said:sadly there aren't any cool board status' here... but i've got my old school!ness represented in my sig...

but you're "king of all grandpas!" oh, and i love your donatello! =D

• shades of blue said: MAGICAL!!! thanks again for the link, squashedbanana! hm…now, where is my board status?

you're welcome…anything i can do for a fellow boardie :D

In the place where you can edit your profile, you can basically type anything into the 'Location' field…so go crazy!

• SHADES OF BLUE!!!

So glad you're back!  Welcome welcome!

• shades of blue said:but you're "king of all grandpas!" oh, and i love your donatello! =D

as squashedbanana said, i just typed that into my location field... as you can see below my name it just says member... and thanks to the old whfr forum for the donatello, haha...

• oh, no! i must've done something wrong...i lost my old profile again!

somebody tell me "all is not lost!" Cry

(hi, djrose. thanks, i remember ya.)

• Hi, Shades of Blue. Nice to meet ya! How is it showing that you just have one post? You have more than one post in this thread. I hope you get it all worked out?
  • thanks, Sunnyside…alas, it's probably not meant to be. i tried re-migrating, but now it can't relocate the e-mail addy or recognize the link…i started on this new board as "formerly," then migrated back to "shades." i think i lost it after i logged out, logged in, saw i was the "formerly" again, clicked on the migrating link, and then i think that unfortunately solidified me as the "formerly" and restarted my post count. bah…ah, well…all is not lost (at least not on the old ok go forums: http://okgo.forumsunlimited.co.....hp?act=idx)...

• shades of blue, it's so nice to see you again! Yey, you're font is still blue too! We missed you. How have you been?
  • Hi shades!!!

It's really really great to see you here!!!  How are you doing fine?  This is my first post in the new board because I heard you calling me.:-D

You didn't know about OK GO's latest CD?  Which other hottest guys catch your eye instead of them? ;-)  Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you had fun at the OK GO show.  Me too, I saw their show in Febrary for the first time in seven or eight years.  It was FANTASTIC for sure.
  • I tried to migrate my old account but it didn't work. So I was reborn as “setsumi ver.2”.

Squashed banana, thank you for the info anyway.

• lady B, how are you =]

tuesdays still arnt the same without you..