In this Discussion

Fall Tour Dates Announced!

edited November -1 in OK Go

...And not one of them is doable for me.  Well, besides the 10/29 one we already were planning to go to.

http://www.okgo.net/shows/

Actually, I'd like to thank OK Go for doing it this way.  It means I don't have to choose between them and my own music.  JP & Chrissie are not being so easy on me.

Comments

• Ugh. I was so, so very excited to see Portland on the list, and then I see ...ME. Stupid Maine.
  • The closest show is a 9+ hour drive for me.  550 miles. Cry
  • I only have a 5 hour drive, but there's school, I hope the show is at night.  Concert or school? YellThis is going to take a lot of planning to get the best of both worlds.
  • Ooo! Ooo! Nola is actually do-able and I'm not on-call! Finally a silver lining in this shit residency I'm in.
  • YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA IM GOING TO THE SHOW IN THE LA COUNTY FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ONE IN  SANTA BARBA!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • CHICAGO OH YEAH!!!
  • Can't believe that they are coming to Brazil.

Seriously, it's a miracle or something! I'm really excited!

• I'm so sad that there isn't a Texas date. :(

I guess I have to hope for a Spring tour.

• The closest they come to me is Chicago and that's a six hour drive. If they'd announced their dates earlier I would've been able to go to some of the other NY ones, but I booked my flights already. Ah well.
  • I can't believe there are no NoVA/DC/MD dates.  That's got to be a first.
  • AH There's one half an hour from me! The Pomona one! But it's on a Sunday night and school so I bet my parents are gonna decide to be evil and not let me go. Cry (Plus I have no money and none of my friends like OK Go [which annoys me at the best of times but is infuriating at a time like this].)
  • Eytan and the Embassy are going to be the Opening Act for 10/17-10/29!!!!!  This is huge, guys, because they are awesome in many many ways. http://www.facebook.com/eytanmusic