In this Discussion

VMBs

13»

Comments

• 7 Years ago would pre-date ARoss, and brings us back to the Andy Duncan years.  But I have been around that long.

Anyway, ARoss' wikipedia page used to say that he loved pumpkin flavored things.  It makes sense, esp. since he's a New Englander.  He has since said though, that he's over it.

And seriously, my math is 16 AGAIN.

And PS, Welcome Jenny. :-) Congrats on De-lurking.

And PPS, My cover of "It's Tough To Have a Crush" totally comes up at the end of the video from Sao Paulo.  That's Fab.

• ChristelAdina said:

Chris, that's brilliant. I keep watching the cute forgetting the words part. :)

In the photo (of the dancing), which are you? It's a dark picture and hard to tell. Is there video of your friends doing the dance?

I'm the blonde with the polka dots top :)

They are an amazing band, but most of all, they are amazing people.

Here's the video of our routine. We totally forgot the steps from the video, so we went freestyle hahaha

• Awww! Y'all are so cute! You did a great job! :)

What was number 3 (Number 1 was great mixed drinks, number 2 was the most beautiful women on the planet.)?

• ChristelAdina said:

Awww! Y'all are so cute! You did a great job! :)

What was number 3 (Number 1 was great mixed drinks, number 2 was the most beautiful women on the planet.)?

Hahahaha thank you, we were really nervous.

the number 3 was Passion :D

• I found some other video on YouTube including these ones:

Entrevista interviewing Damian after the VMBs:

Tim and Damian talking Portugese(?):

• Those are great! Thanks for posting!

I had an allergic reaction/allergy-medication-influnced dream earlier, in which Damian was speaking Portuguese at one point. He was also saving my life from weird, possibly alien jellyfish people. Not that that has anything to do with these videos, but it may explain all the arroz doce Tim was eating in my dream (there was all this crockery filled with rice pudding. I guess it could have been Canjica...I don't know because after we were safe, I fed mine to the dogs).

Anyway, nice videos. :)

• ChristelAdina said:

Those are great! Thanks for posting!

I had an allergic reaction/allergy-medication-influnced dream earlier, in which Damian was speaking Portuguese at one point. He was also saving my life from weird, possibly alien jellyfish people. Not that that has anything to do with these videos, but it may explain all the arroz doce Tim was eating in my dream (there was all this crockery filled with rice pudding. I guess it could have been Canjica...I don't know because after we were safe, I fed mine to the dogs).

Anyway, nice videos. :)

I'm impressed which languages Tim and Damian are able to speak!

I know...they can speak just a few sentences but that's already hard enough!

Wow...you had a really interesting dream! :D

I've never dreamt something which was that freaky in connection with OK Go.