In this Discussion

Chicago 10-10-10, House of Blues

edited November -1 in OK Go

Great show last night. Seems everyone was singing along to ALL of the songs. So awesome to hear a "group sing" of Last Leaf. Too bad it wasn't able to be heard on the USB. Oh well.

Speaking of the USB, if you pick one up, there is no #11 song. IWYSBICB and BFK are both labeled as #12. But once it's uploaded to iTunes or your music place of choice, you can kinda fix it.

Anyhoozle, I have my vids uploaded, but no pics just yet. Should have them up at the end of the week.

In the meantime, enjoy some White Knuckles with uber-tons of confetti.

And it was so great to see some new faces at the show! Not to mention making new friends :)

Comments

• GREAT show!! It was my first and I must say I really had a blast! Man, I wish I could afford to follow them around the country. Enjoyed meeting all of the other fangirls (including some boardies) that were there!

My photos are here

And I did get video of Last Leaf that came out fairly good (despite all of the arms/cameras/phones in the shot)! Laugh

• For some reason, I was allowed to comment on your photo, Jenny!  GORGEOUS shots. :-D
  • DJRose said:For some reason, I was allowed to comment on your photo, Jenny!  GORGEOUS shots. :-D

I changed my settings just so you could Rachel! Laugh Hey, if you want to tag the Ok Go profile to the album, that would be fine. As I told a couple of others, I'm not "friends" there anymore because of privacy stuff.

• JennyHP said:

GREAT show!! It was my first and I must say I really had a blast! Man, I wish I could afford to follow them around the country. Enjoyed meeting all of the other fangirls (including some boardies) that were there!

My photos are here

And I did get video of Last Leaf that came out fairly good (despite all of the arms/cameras/phones in the shot)! Laugh

Thank you so, so much for putting up the Last Leaf vid. I really enjoyed the sing-a-long that we all had, but it didn't translate onto the USB for the show. So, hearing it via the vid brings those warm happy feelings back.

I took little to no pictures of the show. They're here if you'd like to see them.

Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Hey, did anyone/everyone get their song from texting your email address to the 773 number? Just wondering. Strangely, I got an email with a song from the Louisville show!
  • Like Becky and Jenny said, this really was a great show. The crowd was unbelievably awesome. It was so much fun to sing along with everyone in the audience. And Boardies always make a show so much more spectacular.

My craptastic pics are here.

And some video:

Rachel's song: All Is Not Lost – This was the last time they played it before cutting it from the setlist. Cry

And I recorded it in one hand and had Rachel on concert call in the other.Laugh

My song: Skyscrapers – Last time it was in the encore with furry laser guitars. Cry (It's still there, just in the middle.)

I'm hoping someone will do a write-up (Amber, Becky). Fun night.

BTW Amber, I didn't text for the HOB show. Sorry.

• violetchaos364 said:Hey, did anyone/everyone get their song from texting your email address to the 773 number? Just wondering. Strangely, I got an email with a song from the Louisville show!

I texted and never got anything. Cry