In this Discussion

Missed Shows?

2»

Comments

• Thanks Rachel! Laugh

I forgot to mention probably my worst missed show! I can't believe I forgot this one, it was truly tragic. A couple years ago I drove down to Anaheim from Oregon with my ex-boyfriend during spring break specifically for the purpose of seeing OK Go with him and some of my family who were meeting us there. I was so excited because I had never (still haven't, sigh) seen them headline, and then Damian got sick or something like that, and they had to postpone the show. We couldn't go because the break was ending before the rescheduled show, and I tried to get my money back, but neither the venue nor the site we got tickets through was being helpful, so I was out quite a bit of money. I just remember being in my ex's house when I got the email that the show was cancelled. I was visibly upset and he was not being very understanding, and it was just awful. Frown I'm so glad that was such a long time ago, it makes remembering not feel quite so bad as it used to.

• D:

That's so upsetting...

• Your ex boyfriend is clearly a gigantic Douchenozzle.  I'm glad he's your ex. :-D
  • I wish that I had problems with inside-the-country travel only, how about me being a few continents away? oh yeah, probably never seeing OK Go live again, ever.

and since my college degree will not exactly put me in a career of money and success, I will have to go to plan B: marry someone rich who lives in America.

LOL

but yeah, probs it must hurt even MORE when you're actually kinda close but can't go, so yeah, :/

• *Grumbles about circus in NYC being cancelled...*

Not that I couldda gone anyway, I had school, but I couldda tried!