In this Discussion

Debate Team

edited November -1 in OK Go

Hey guys, here is the link to get Debate Team's new release on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/debate-team/id416649313

And here they are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/debateteam

And here they are on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/debateteam

Why is this on the main forum?  Why do we care about Debate Team?  Ahh, darlings, it's because our very favorite drummer, Dan Konopka, plays drums for this band!  For those who may have been paying attention, Debate Team opened for OK Go when the boys last played the Henry Fonda Theater in LA. 

You know what to do, guys. ;-)

Comments

• I just followed them on twitter! Sadly I can't like them on FB because I just deactivated mine a couple days ago, but when I reactivate it I'll be sure to do that.

I didn't know Dan was in another band, that's pretty cool. But I feel somehow bittersweet about it, he's not just OUR Dan from OK Go now, he's also Dan from debate team, know what i'm saying? Meh. I'm overreacting. It's cool :)

• Heh, their Twitter account is currently following 223 people.
  • Hey this is Ryan from Debate Team.  Here's my challenge for all of you...for the first 25 people who download the EP and can DM me on Twitter (user name: debateteam) with the lyric at 2:59 in the song Curious Pair, I will send you a personalized thank you video.

No cheating now...if anybody posts the answer in a public forum, the contest is off!

• I can't DM you Ryan, because you're not following me. 
  • OK, so I messed up.  You can only DM those who are following you.  Send your winning entry to us at debateteammusic@gmail.com

• I'm just gonna bump this from where it was, about halfway down the first page of the boards, mmkay? :-)
  • I have been MIA on the boards, but ^^LOL^^
  • OH HEY not available for the Brazilian ITunes store. As per usual. 

:(

• Oh shoot, Sorry I didn't see this, I checked like, 5 pages in and didn't see it. I won't post in mine and hopefully it'll get off of the first page. SO SO SORRY!

Damn I wish there was a delete button on here. Hope you can forgive me!

• LOL Great well to sell records. Nice Job XD

@Laeticia: Do you think that if I gifted you the album you'd be able to download it? Because I would totally do it. I'm probably going to get more iTunes money on my B-day anyway. XD

• LOL Great well to sell records. Nice Job XD

@Laeticia: Do you think that if I gifted you the album you'd be able to download it? Because I would totally do it. I'm probably going to get more iTunes money on my B-day anyway. XD

• Ok, that's it, I'm never posting ever again.

-Cries- Cry

• It's okay, Arryn, I was in a shitastic mood (seriously, Mother Nature has been massively screwing with me lately) this afternoon and this bothered me more than it otherwise would have. :-)

So far I like "I'll Try" the best, but I've only listened a few times.

• Arrynisawesome said:

LOL Great well to sell records. Nice Job XD

It would be nice of you to do that, thanks! I find myself really upset about these things, I mean, I WOULD BUY it if I could, it would be my pleasure. 

well, I'm messaging (PM) you Arryn, so this discussion won't be all over the topic!

• Thanks Rose, I'll make sure to really look before I post. (And stop clicking the post button over and over when it's not working LMAO)

@Laeticia: LOL WHERE'S THE INBOX? I'm such a noob at this. Don't worry, I'll find it. XD