In this Discussion

Tim Nackashi

edited November -1 in OK Go
So, yesterday I learned that Tim Nackashi (The amazing director of the WTF? video) is doing another video, this time for Death Cab For Cutie. Now, I know that this isn't directly related to OK Go, but it needed to be said because the video is going to be "innovative" at the least. And we all know that OK Go has done some pretty innovative stuff themselves.

So, to get to the point. Death Cab For Cutie will be filming a LIVE (Yes, I said "live") music video at 7 PM EST today (04/05/11) and you can watch it right here:

Link

BEHOLD, THE FUTURE~!

Discuss?

I think it's going to be amazing. Laugh

Comments

• What a wonderful video it is, too.  I saw it later (yoiu know afetr the premier) and didn't know Tim was involved and the whole thing gave me this weird feeling of de je veux, like I had seen it before.  Well I knew it was an all new piece, and not just a new video but a new way of MAKING videos, so I spent some time confused about that until I heard he directed it.  Then I was like, "Oh, now I get it!"  Like Tim Burton Tim Nackashi must put some of who he is into the things he directs.
  • BeckiWitte said:

What a wonderful video it is, too.  I saw it later (yoiu know afetr the premier) and didn't know Tim was involved and the whole thing gave me this weird feeling of de je veux, like I had seen it before.  Well I knew it was an all new piece, and not just a new video but a new way of MAKING videos, so I spent some time confused about that until I heard he directed it.  Then I was like, "Oh, now I get it!"  Like Tim Burton Tim Nackashi must put some of who he is into the things he directs.

This is sort of weird.  I didn't write this, but it says that I did.
  • BeckiWitte said:

BeckiWitte said:

What a wonderful video it is, too.  I saw it later (yoiu know afetr the premier) and didn't know Tim was involved and the whole thing gave me this weird feeling of de je veux, like I had seen it before.  Well I knew it was an all new piece, and not just a new video but a new way of MAKING videos, so I spent some time confused about that until I heard he directed it.  Then I was like, "Oh, now I get it!"  Like Tim Burton Tim Nackashi must put some of who he is into the things he directs.

This is sort of weird.  I didn't write this, but it says that I did.

Oh gosh, the boards are so confusing now-a-days. Hehe they'll be fixed, they always are :3