In this Discussion

2011 Webby Awards

edited November -1 in OK Go
The boys are up for another Webby Award. This time in Interactive Advertising / Viral Marketing for This Too Shall Pass.

They are currently in 5th place. You can vote for them by clicking here. It looks like you can only vote once, so get your friends, family, enemies and frenemies to vote!

If the boys win, what will their 5 word acceptance speech be this time? Last year it was, "Fight for Net-Neutrality now."

They also got to meet some Muppets and Dan got in a staring contest with Animal. Unfortunately Dan lost, but who could win against Animal? That guy is, well, an animal.

Comments

• In a similar connection, there's another Award to vote for…

The boys have actually tweeted abt MTV's new Open, Ongoing, and Online Awards, and OK Go has a nommie for Best Innovative Music Video.  We're currently up at 4th, but we've still got 17 hrs left to make some magic (a la Fuse) :]

I've maxed out on my votes for the day :[ but i think if you tweet rather than use FB to count votes, it gives the boys more votes.  And don't worry abt bombing ppl with your tweets – it only shows up once methinks.

...and here's where you can make some magic
  • Aw... I really wanted to vote, but I don't have a Facebook account or a Twitter. I tried to do it anyway, but I guess things don't work that way. Sad face.

I voted for them for the Webby Awards, though!
  • Did anyone watch the live discussion thing with Tim? It was for the OMAs and they kept on talking about Tim's glasses. XD