In this Discussion

VIP Packages for Spring Tour?

edited November 2014 in OK Go
Will there be VIP packages available for the Spring tour (Toronto specifically)? Tickets go on sale tomorrow but I'd spring for the VIP package if it's a possibility! :)

Comments

• Hey @EMc2, you should check out the Store...
  • Got it! I just tried buying it but I got an error message. I'll keep on trying!
  • I bought a VIP pass and got a receipt with a code. Does this count as my ticket? Or do I have to enter the code somewhere else to get the actual ticket for the performance I picked?
  • Kaitlynn said:

I bought a VIP pass and got a receipt with a code. Does this count as my ticket? Or do I have to enter the code somewhere else to get the actual ticket for the performance I picked?

I'm pretty sure that purchasing the VIP experience is your ticket. If the venue requires one, I'm sure the band/crew will provide one or put you on the guest list. As long as you have purchased the VIP experience, you should be fine.

• How long before the show does the soundcheck/warmup happen? When would we need to be there?
  • How long before the show does the soundcheck/warmup happen? When would we need to be there?

It all depends on the show/venue. When I did the Soundcheck, doors were at 7pm, so the soundcheck was from 4:30-6:30. They will be in contact with you at least a day before the show, so plan to have most of the day of the show open.
  • Thx beckysioux! Can't wait!
  • Thank you!!
  • You're both very welcome! If you do get the VIP package, be sure to let us know how it went!!

Hey @EMc2, were you able to purchase your VIP package?
  • I did indeed @beckysioux!
    I'm so excited to FINALLY be seeing them live, and meeting them too!
  • I bought VIP tickets and did not get a confirming email. Did everyone else? I can't figure out how to contact anyone thru the website either to see if I gave them the wrong email address! :(

• I bought VIP tickets and did not get a confirming email. Did everyone else? I can't figure out how to contact anyone thru the website either to see if I gave them the wrong email address! :(

Yes, you should have received a confirmation email. I will see if I can find some contact information for you.
  • Hey @chellabeep, I sent you a DM with contact info.
  • Why can't I have a VIP package for the concert in Paris?
  • Excited to get my second VIP experience after Austin, this time in Dallas! Hopefully this time they will do a soundcheck too, so maybe I will not be too shy to request a song (WTF).
  • Folks that bought VIP tickets in the past, did you get sent any actual tickets or was your name on a guest list or something? I bought in November and I'm starting to get nervous that all I've got is my printed receipt.
  • EMc2 said:

Folks that bought VIP tickets in the past, did you get sent any actual tickets or was your name on a guest list or something? I bought in November and I'm starting to get nervous that all I've got is my printed receipt.

For my VIP, I just stayed in the venue after Soundcheck was done.
  • EMc2: Based on the instructions re the VIP Experience for sale in the OK Go store, you should expect to be placed on the guest list for admission to the venue and the VIP experience. Last fall, it worked differently - I bought a ticket to the concert (from the venue) and then also bought the VIP experience (from OK Go via the PledgeMusic thing) - so knowing what others experienced last fall probably will not help you.
  • have VIP for monday, haven't heard a thing, venue knows nothing. anyone in seattle who can share when they got notified or when sound check was?
  • hzp said:

have VIP for monday, haven't heard a thing, venue knows nothing. anyone in seattle who can share when they got notified or when sound check was?

I just sent you a PM.