Time for another SHOE thread

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Just as on the old board... I think the old one was 'What Shoes Do You Wear?'

So here's the list....

Comments

• i also have these
    and these
    oh and these
    and the ones i painted but i dont seem to have photo of them anywhere now sad.gif

I love shoes! hehehe
  • aaaah!!! you have awesome shoes!!

mine look like theese.. exept they don't.. mine are almost just the soles, but i love them.. and mine are called KNox, not converse tongue.gif
    and now i'm wearing a pair of light brown wranglers, and they are soooooo comfortable! and then i stole my mom's old Dr. martens tongue.gif
  • I just bought these yesterday for $6

Dr. Martins for $6!!

These are my favs, but i hardly ever wear them

These are what i wear almost every day

I also have like 30 other pairs of shoes, lol. I should document them all... that'd rock. tongue.gif

~Rachael
    at school
    and listening to the Secret Machines
  • My shoes are boring as hell, ha ha. *jealous*
  • Ooh, Jen, my friend has those green shoes, and her friend has them too. You have too many shoes! I have an old pair of vans that are falling apart...and a new pair of vans...and some brown shoes..and...thats it! Ah I'm exciting. rolleyes.gif
  • Just becasue I'm all types of bored....these are the shoes that I wear most often....

Fun, huh? biggrin.gif
  • I love shoes.

I don't have a picture buuuut...I almost always wear my pink converse with black polkadots. hooray.
  • My babies!
    Those are pretty much all I wear.

I have these but I don't wear them too often; they're covered with pictures and Phantom Planet signatures. =)

You guys are making me realize my severe lack of footwear...must get new shoes quick!!

PS, Hi! I was around here, and then I wasn't, but now there are new boards, and I'm re-registered, so yeah...hello!
  • i wear pumas

and in grey and orange
  • My favorite is yoga shoes. But I wear these in dairy life, not for yoga. It's very tough to keep them white.
  • QUOTE (ella @ Nov 24 2004, 12:40 PM)
    i wear pumas

and in grey and orange

Those are cute

that is hott. i have those in green and brown. hot. i'm too lazy to go find pics, but i like my gray low top cons, regular adidas shell toe thing, old school blue new balance, turquoise roos, pink plaid and black roos.. those are the ones i wear mostly. i also have a pair of black boots w/ red flames on them that rock.. yep. i like shoes. smile.gif
  • My friend made these for me, I wear them all the time:

• QUOTE (ella @ Nov 24 2004, 09:40 AM)
    i wear pumas

and in grey and orange

yes
    pumas are hot
    that's all i wear. oh, and payless shoes.
  • *bump*

ryan got me these for xmas

i love love love my shoes. but i'm quite bummed b/c they're really worn out. and i can't find them anywhere since they don't make them anymore. sad.gif

*edit* whoa, sorry the pic is so huge. i should've resized it first.
  • I'm getting new shoes tomorrow! (hopefully) But they'll probably just be some borign generic tennis shoes.
  • I ended up buying these shoes...
    I think they're cute. biggrin.gif I'm not much of a sneaker person, I buy tons of sandals.
  • Oh have the most awesome purse and shoes on the block, but I cannot show them on here because my webcam is broke. My purse is from that movie The Rocky Horror Picture Show and my shoes have these cool silver thingys sticking out of them! I made the shoes myself.
  • Haha oh, I am so bumping this thread. Woooot lol....

Theeeeese are now mine

I know I already posted these shoes, I just thought this thread should be revived haaha biggrin.gif

OK i apologise for bumping this..... none of the links work anymore haha. ooooooops