In this Discussion

Whoooo are you!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Let's introduce ourselves for people here, that mayyyy not know everyone!

Me first,

I'm Melanie

NOW YOU! cool.gif wink.gif

Comments

• I be kat, I'm the one in the bright greeeen tshirt down thar *points*

Melanie, your eyes look really pretty in that picture! I always look silly when I attempt to do pretty eye make up!
  • i'm darbie... i can fly...
  • I'm Jen....
    Thats me in the sig being all rude haha
  • I'm Julie.
    Ich bin Julie.
    Je m'appelle Julie.
  • I am Mary.
    Me llamo Mary.
  • QUOTE (unknown @ Nov 28 2004, 10:49 AM)
    Melanie, your eyes look really pretty in that picture! I always look silly when I attempt to do pretty eye make up!

Aw, thank you. I'm getting better with the eye makeup and stuff.

But thanks!
  • I'm Laura, but I hate that name. People in real call me by my last name or CSI actually. Possibly because I am obsessed with CSI and know everything there is to know about that show except for what the actors do while filming..
  • i'm jennifer. wow, for like 3 weeks i'm thinking my computer is a bastard, not letting me get to the ok go forums, but alas, it's been moved. i'm glad i got the memo. thanks Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, thanks..

oh well. i'm just getting used to it now. fun stuff.
  • i'm jessie.
    hi!
    that's me. i like to dance. but not really. i'm a ballerina, but only in spirit.
  • I'm miya. I ate sushi for dinner tonight. image
  • I'm Sarah. That's me on the right
    l
    l
    l
    v
  • left

~Rachael
  • and look, it's me with Geoff from THURSDAY!!!

• everytime i see geoff or a picture of geoff i cant help thinking man his teeth are so fucked up. but he's in a band so he'll be okay for the rest of his life.

AHEM.. also, I'm sai.
    sup.
  • I'm Salmeen, future bollywood super megastar.
  • I'm Tiffany. That's atypical, not a typical. You can also call me Tiff, Tiffer, Tiffonator, Tuffany, or Wiff. That's me giving tongue to the avatar box on the left.
  • im AMANDA.
    im too loserish to have a picture.
  • Your eyes look amazing melanie, and I love your tutu, anangryfish, aka Jessie. <3

I'm Laura, and I don't hate my name anymore.