In this Discussion

clowns are scary....

edited November -1 in General Discussion
so this is the scariest thing everrrrr... my friend (i actually know this girl and who the family that she was babysitting for is, so I know this is true...) was babysitting last friday night, and she put the kids to bed and was just watching tv and there was this clown statue by the staircase and she was getting really freaked out by it and so she called the parents and was like can i move your clown statue to a closet or something cause it's really freaking me out.. and the mom was like "clown statue?.. we don't have a clown statue" and she's like yeahh you do! it's by your staircase... it's hard to miss it's pretty big." and they were just like "um no we don't know what it is, so if you're scared just take the kids to your house and we'll call the hinsdale police to check it out, I guess, if you say it's there" and so she took the kids to her house and the cops came and it was a midget dressed as a clown!!!!! and he said he was "observing the children"!!!!!! I was like WHAT THE HELL! first I laughed cause I thought she was lying and then I asked her cousin who goes to my school to and he was like I thought she was lying at first, too, but he said his parents are friends with the kids' parents and the kids told their parents the midget came and played with them at night for the past few weeks! is that not sooooo scary?!?!

Comments

• whoa, that would have freaked the hell out of me. wow. ohmy.gif
  • i found an urban legend about this online and i sent it to the girl and she said the crazy midget told the cops he was emulating that story....? I dunno. whatever. it's still freaky.
  • bloody hell.

i wish i hadn't read this thread now, i am totally freaked out. arrrrgggghhhhh!

what a freak, and how the hell did he get into the house without people noticing? people are so odd.

h xxx
  • WTF? That is damn weird AND scary. Why the hell would someone do that!?
  • ahh! that's really creepy.
  • Horrific! I have like a total clown-phobia due to seeing the mortifying "Serial Killer Clowns from Outer Space!" Soooo scary! Even to this day it like still scares me! A lot! RiverSylphide, Julie, and I went to like this experimental music performance on Halloween and this one group had like a movie they put together to play while they performed that had clips from all these different horror movies on it and they had clips from that movie! I like almost died! sad.gif
  • dude someone in my school is saying that her boyfriends sister babysat for someone in the summer in virgina and that happened to them to. i was like ummm weird because my freinds friend had that happen too
  • QUOTE (ella @ Dec 4 2004, 12:41 AM)
    dude someone in my school is saying that her boyfriends sister babysat for someone in the summer in virgina and that happened to them to.  i was like ummm weird because my freinds friend had that happen too

That is scary. I'm SO glad I don't live in America, there's a lotta scary stalker clowns there. blink.gif
  • haha yeah i'm beginning to wonder if this girl made it up. I dunno. random. it's still a scary story though.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Dec 4 2004, 11:25 PM)
    haha yeah i'm beginning to wonder if this girl made it up. I dunno. random. it's still a scary story though.

either that or there is some scary midget clown cult that organises all the midget clowns so they can break into people's houses, watch their children and freak out their babysitters.

OR maybe the babysitters are organising the midget clowns so the parents give them more money to compensate them for the "ordeal".

now there's a thought......

h xxx
  • lol! Yeah. I dunno how believable I find this whole story, but it's still scary. I think I will make a movie about it, ha ha. I will call it, MIDGET CLOWNS FROM HELL.