edited November -1 in General Discussion
...aren't they?

Comments

• I really like trucks.

They're super. cool.gif
  • hahaha...
    this forum quacks me up...
    i like tonka trucks...
  • I learned to drive in a huge truck. A dodge ram. I can't drive cars now.
  • Umm trucks are only good when you're not driving inbetween them and fearing for your life because you're worried they're gonna jack knife or topple on you or AGGGH

but yea otherwise trucks are FUN biggrin.gif
  • actually, trucks suck.
  • That's the most interesting thread I have ever seen. I like a container truck.
  • I drove a minivan a few times...

~Rachael
    at work
  • i like driving tractors.
  • My husband's Dodge Ram 1500 has a better turning radius than my Pontiac Grand Am. However, the Ram has had the engine replaced 2.5 times while the Grand Am has only needed a rebuilt transmission. Both give a good solid ride, though the Pontiac has smoother acceleration on demand with the quad overhead cams while the Dodge spins its wheels before the hearty V6 kicks in.

In the end, it comes down to how many clowns you can fit into a truck versus a car. Fewer clowns can fit into the cab of the truck, even if it did have an extended cab. The coupe has more interior space, so in terms of clown-fittage, the truck loses out.
  • hmmm.....

why trucks? dry.gif
  • My first car was a Ford Ranger named Pasty Cline. She was island blue and got terrible gas mileage with none of the usual advantages of trucks. Sadly, her name was a self-fulfilling prophecy and she died young in a crash. I feel little now in my medium opal blue Cavalier, but when it's running it gets better gas mileage. Save the planet, drive a hybrid. etc
  • more reasons why trucks suck:

-they're too big
    -they're scary
    -they cause lots of accidents
    i-f you end up under one, you'll probably end up decapitated
    -their tires blow out more frequently than any other types of vehicles, causing accidents everyday
    -most of them have cheesy people driving them
    -again, they're scary. esp. when speeding. which is quite frequently.
  • you know what's the creepiest things about trucks? ghost trucks.

Its like when your driving and a truck goes pass you, but then its missing its cargo or whatever you call that thing at the end of the trucks.. and then its scary because what if you decide to follow it and the end is actually a ghost and you crash.

that made no sense.
  • English trucks are shit, they're not even trucks! They're just big lorry type things!

Actually, is there a difference between trucks and lorries? Heehee! Truck philosophy! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sam_girl @ Dec 15 2004, 12:33 PM)
    English trucks are shit, they're not even trucks! They're just big lorry type things!

Actually, is there a difference between trucks and lorries? Heehee! Truck philosophy! biggrin.gif

I think that they are the same, except U.S. trucks are more cool-looking.
  • ghost trucks sound terrifying
  • we had a car wash
    and there was this truck that came
    and it like, 8-foot wheels.
    and then
    i never saw it again.
    till a big concert thing.
    then
    i really did never see it again.
  • wow that had to be the funniest thing i've ever read

and im not really sure what it said haha
  • we need a OK Go truck Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!

ill hit photoshop tomos and come up with a genious plan..