In this Discussion

What did you do today?/how was your day? (

edited November -1 in General Discussion
the title says it all. pretty much. yep. it all.

i totally did nothing today other than homework. study up my friends. get your books straight.

BTW. i should totally get a reward of some kind for filling this forum full of life. I'm bringing all of us closer togeather on all new levels. but i need help, so reply to my threads PPL. okay. I'll settle down now. cool.gif

Comments

• I burned through a psych final this morning. 20 minutes baby! I am Super Nerd. This is me being hyper; this is me being modest (no honestly). A couple people actually sighed when I turned my test in. mwa hahaha Now I've got stuff to do with my horses--sending a filly to PA tomorrow--then going for a short hike with a friend, late lunch, work.

You can't see it, but I'm giving you a thumbs up for being so industrious. You know though, charity is its own reward.
  • i made a kick ass film about Julius Ceasar today for english, i filled it with crazy techno songs i made.
  • i got up early (9:30) to finish a cognitive science final paper. yuck. then i procrastinated terribly and got nervous and forgot lots of things about plato. now i am working on a philosophy final paper that needs to be 10 pages by friday, but i'm going to try to get it done tomorrow so that i can start my 10 page sociology final paper and also study for my linguistics exam which is thursday morning.
    aaaaaaagghhhh.

on my whiteboard on the door to my room is written:
    dear world,
    FUCK!
    love, jessie.
  • I um, went to school, and *cough* paid attention and did homework (for other classes). Then I went to work for 3 hours. Now I'm home. yay.
  • I'm not telling smile.gif
  • I went to school, where I learned about feminism and stuff.

HOORAY ENGLDIDH. let me try again. HOORAY ENGLISH.
  • Lets see, got back my amazing History test/essay on which I did awesome. Got two whole phone calls from my man who's just finished up his finals and is trying really hard to find time for me and I'm being a pain in the ass, but oh well. he doesn't mind. Then lets see... went to dance and taught small children. They're so cute! biggrin.gif And thats about all... wheehoo.
  • went to school, missed all my lessons but one, went to play carols, missed more lessons, walked home singing christmas songs. aand thats it. biggrin.gif
  • Um... today I layed around b/c I felt sick all day and then I came to work, where I am now. Good times.

~Rachael
  • if you really want to know, which I doubt you do since I'm rather boring, I touched bill's hair today. AHH! bill = my love. but he doesn't know that yet. it was an accident but his hair is like why i'm so attracted to him and i was swinging my arms really obnoxiously and it happened to sweep his hair and he didnt even flinch, it's like he's used to people grabbing at his gorgeous hair all the time, and i was alone of course and i was just like "YES!!!!" like a huge dork. and I plan on never washing this hand again. seriously. you don't understand until you see this kid how completely mesmerizing he is. GAH! it kills me.

um and I was super productive today and have been on the phone all day since i got home and finished my homework at the same time. i'm a multitasking machine.
  • man, i got fired. Damn.
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Dec 15 2004, 08:09 PM)
    man, i got fired. Damn.

whered you work
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Dec 15 2004, 11:22 PM)
    whered you work

Movie theater... a small one.... with only one screen (very ghetto). It was a badass job though, but i deserved to be fired... i didnt show up two days in a row
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Dec 15 2004, 08:46 PM)
    Movie theater... a small one.... with only one screen (very ghetto). It was a badass job though, but i deserved to be fired... i didnt show up two days in a row

yes
    that would call for some fireage
  • I wrapped some Christmas presents, took my last final of the semester, went grocery shopping, drank some beer, made some brownies, watched a movie, washed some dishes, sorted laundry and took a shower. Not necessarily all in that order.
  • i took a test today, later i will study. what did i do yesterday: took a test, studied. day before: studied. ah, fun times.
  • I LOVE THE UA BASKETBALL TEAM! and im an idiot:

so. we were at the airport picking up my brother. and i pull up to the curb (wow... i was driving!!) and my dad's like "is that the basketball team?" and i just think to myself, no way. the basketball team wouldn't be here. and then i look over, and i see mustafa shakur. and im like OMG IT'S THE BASKETBALL TEAM! and i get out (because my brother wanted to drive) and im getting out. and saying really loudly "IT'S THE UA BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!!" of course my family doesnt care. and im like in shock. and im in such a shock, i don't even go up to say hi to them. and theyre smiling at me because i keep yelling "IT'S THE BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!" and i just get back in the car. and im thinking to myself "why don't i get out... im such an idiot" but im like frozen. i am such an idiot. ah ah ahah . they were all there! i couldve met lute olson! a legend! HOLY SHIT. im so stupid.
    SERIOUSLY this is like meeting my favorite band for me. in fact, it's just as good. ugh
    BUT I STILL SAW THE UA BASKETBALL TEAM! they were within TEN FEET OF ME! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. im so stupid. i pick the worst times to hold back. gr
  • today....today...it's not even 9:30 yet.

yesterday....I saw kill hannah. well, I heard kill hannah. I spent most of the night staring at the back of the girl in front of me. she is tall, I am not.

And I think I almost died. I couldn't breathe most of the night.

oh, but the show itself was awesome. yay.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Dec 15 2004, 11:27 PM)
    if you really want to know, which I doubt you do since I'm rather boring, I touched bill's hair today. AHH! bill = my love. but he doesn't know that yet. it was an accident but his hair is like why i'm so attracted to him and i was swinging my arms really obnoxiously and it happened to sweep his hair and he didnt even flinch, it's like he's used to people grabbing at his gorgeous hair all the time, and i was alone of course and i was just like "YES!!!!" like a huge dork. and I plan on never washing this hand again. seriously. you don't understand until you see this kid how completely mesmerizing he is. GAH! it kills me.

um and I was super productive today and have been on the phone all day since i got home and finished my homework at the same time. i'm a multitasking machine.

heehee I did something like that to the guy I liked, except I actually stroked his hair on purpose. I have this thing with stroking nice hair. That was my attempt at taking whoever it was' advice on going for it with a guy you like. Ok, so not major progress, but I stroked his hair. And he liked it.
  • I got a myspace... dude i need some friends... anyone else got myspace?