In this Discussion

2nd album

edited November -1 in OK Go
Dus ne1 know a date for the 2nd album bein released in england?

Comments

• If all goes well, it'll be sometime this spring. Not sure exactly when, yet, though.
  • hey in reply to the questiona bout teh album release date do you have a name decided for it yet? please be soon.!!!
  • QUOTE (pencils through your curls @ Dec 13 2004, 01:38 PM)
    hey in reply to the questiona bout teh album release date do you have a name decided for it yet? please be soon.!!!

yeah i'd like to know too!
  • yeh wot's the name of it
    how many songs are on it?
  • I hope it has 564301313467876443576752156786516352 songs!
  • QUOTE (Michael @ Dec 14 2004, 10:34 PM)
    I hope it has 564301313467876443576752156786516352 songs!

Well, they've certainly had enough time to write that many songs. As to whether we will get that many or not is still shaky.
  • yeah. Capitol Records will probably be a bitch and let them only put 15 at the most.
  • Maybe they should divide all the songs on into groups of 15, put them on different albums and then declare 2005 the "Year of the OKGO", with the releasing of a new album monthly. That would be an interesting "flavor-of-the-month" marketing technique.
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ Dec 14 2004, 10:20 PM)
    declare 2005 the "Year of the OKGO", with the releasing of a new album monthly.

i think they should release a new album every 8 minutes in 2005...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 14 2004, 09:40 PM)
    i think they should release a new album every 8 minutes in 2005...

oh dear god would that be heaven.
  • except, you wouldn't be able to listen to one album even once before another one came out. lol.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 14 2004, 10:09 PM)
    except, you wouldn't be able to listen to one album even once before another one came out. lol.

well.. it's only for a year...
    sooo you have the rest of your LIFE to listen to it!
  • Yes, and there is nothing wrong with an overabundance of good music. smile.gif
  • so thats a no then?
  • no, nobody knows anything about the new album yet, except for that it is being made in switzerland as we speak and that it will be out in spring, hopefully.
  • i thoguht it was sweden
  • QUOTE (Kenty @ Dec 16 2004, 01:25 PM)
    i thoguht it was sweden

it is sweden... jess seems to have confused her s countries...
  • ha ha... um
    just kidding.

seriously, i have such issues with switzerland and sweden. i always get them mixed up.
    god damn s countries.
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Dec 16 2004, 10:25 PM)
    ha ha... um
    just kidding.

seriously, i have such issues with switzerland and sweden. i always get them mixed up.
    god damn s countries.

dont worry.. i wouldve done the SAME thing
  • well you know if they did come out with a new cd every 8 minutes they would still seem to have like a million songs left over because they have a bazillion different covers.