In this Discussion

What song are you listening to?

edited November -1 in General Discussion
what song are you listening to at this exact point in time. A classic Message Board thread, a must have IMO.

right now i'm listening to: The Decemberist- Los Angeles, I'm Yours

Comments

• The Beatles - Yellow Submarineeee
    oldddd schooooool haha.
  • Postal Service--Sleeping In. Trying to mellow out a bit.
  • rachael yamagata - worn me down...
  • "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" .. you know.. just getting into the spirt of christmas i guess
  • "alex chilton" by the replacements.
  • "surrender" by the calling
  • "Cut out to FL" by Rjd2

And IIIIeeeIIII will always loooooooove YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Little Whitnehy Houston action for you, well as I was typing, the song switched to F.H.H by Rjd2, but oh well.
  • Brand New- Failure By Design

ahhhh... memories
  • Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World. biggrin.gif
  • The Breeders- Cannon ball

ah i love Kim Deal so much
  • noww im listening to green.day jesus of suburbia
  • The Postal Service- The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
  • The Killers - Believe Me Natalie

Chelsea & Co. would be so proud biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (anner @ Dec 14 2004, 03:32 AM)
    The Killers - Believe Me Natalie

Chelsea & Co. would be so proud  biggrin.gif

i'm proud too biggrin.gif

as for what i'm listening to: fiona apple - sullen girl
  • no return - yo la tengo
  • muse - endlessly
  • if you will believe, i havent actually LISTENED to a song in like...a VERY long time!!! i just realized it when i saw this thread.

and id ont know if this ocunts for anything, but the bagel bites jingle is stuck in my head!!! it so IRRITATING! i want to poke pencils in my eyes. u know..."pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time....when pizzas on a bagel, you can eat pizza ANY TIME!"

whoever came up with that should be skinned alive. that is the most awful thing in the world. i think it got stucl in my head because i gained 2 pounds this week from eating pizza. all i eat is pizza because im too busy to go and get anything else, so its like...exactly how the song goes...u know...pizza in the morning, bla bla bla...so like, i remember i weighed myself yesterday and i had gained 2 pounds and i was like "ITS THE PIZZA!" and ever since then...the damn bagel bites jingle..ahhh!!! this can seriously drive a person insane. no joke.

so yeah...i am listening to the bagel bites jingle. in my head. on repeat.
  • 1. belle and sebastian - i'm a cuckoo

2. that bagel bites song has been stuck in MY head a lot recently, too. except i keep on thinking about it with the word "Jesus" instead of "pizza". . . "Jesus in the morning, Jesus in the evening, Jesus at suppertime. With Jesus on a bagel, you can eat Jesus anytime!"
    i keep singing this, and i do not know why.
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Dec 14 2004, 12:53 PM)
    that bagel bites song has been stuck in MY head a lot recently, too. except i keep on thinking about it with the word "Jesus" instead of "pizza". . . "Jesus in the morning, Jesus in the evening, Jesus at suppertime. With Jesus on a bagel, you can eat Jesus anytime!"
    i keep singing this, and i do not know why.

haha, clearly the reason is that you are insane...
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Dec 14 2004, 01:53 PM)
    With Jesus on a bagel, you can eat Jesus anytime!"

This is extremely creepy. ha ha ha.

Oh, and speaking of commercial jingles i've had the Charmin one stuck in my head recently. I know the whole damn thing. You know with the bears. There's something perverse about a song about bears wiping their asses.

Hey little fella gotta change your touch,
    what you thought was enough, might be too much
    (you see) it's more cushioney than ever before!
    With Charmin Ultra, less is more!
    When we say less is more, less is more
    it's more absorbent than the regular ripple brand for sure!
    What you used to love now you're gonna adore,
    with Charmin Ultra, less is more!