Meeting with troops in Kuwait on Wednesday, Rumsfeld heard several
complaints, including one from Spc. Thomas Wilson that U.S. forces
were forced to dig up scrap metal to protect their vehicles in Iraq
because of a shortage of armored ones.

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit
down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and
make sure he knows what they know that he may not know, and that's a
good thing. I think it's a very constructive exchange," Rumsfeld told
reporters traveling with him on Thursday...

hahaha

Comments

• ?? is this true?
  • I have read this over and over again, and yet, I still. don't. really. understand.
  • QUOTE (Mary Says @ Dec 13 2004, 06:42 PM)
    I have read this over and over again, and yet, I still. don't. really. understand.

me niether huh.gif
  • I am also confused blink.gif
  • he's on crack.
  • QUOTE (dustygirl @ Dec 15 2004, 04:39 PM)
    he's on crack.

exactly.
  • QUOTE (dustygirl @ Dec 15 2004, 01:39 PM)
    he's on crack.
    That's the only logical explanation.
  • QUOTE (dustygirl @ Dec 15 2004, 05:39 PM)
    he's on crack.

Crack is wack
  • come on guys,
    it's simple...
    there is a someguy, somewhere, that knows something and there are massive weapons of some kind, some where, going to destroy something, we just need the right guys to know the right thing at the right time...before the wrong thing happens again... right in front of our noses....

basically our government and its officals are mush.... and i bet smoking more pot then we all are put together.... and you know its the good shit too....damn....

stop.
  • QUOTE (yourtreacherousfriend @ Dec 26 2004, 12:49 AM)
    come on guys,
    it's simple...
    there is a someguy, somewhere, that knows something and there are massive weapons of some kind, some where, going to destroy something, we just need the right guys to know the right thing at the right time...before the wrong thing happens again... right in front of our noses....

basically our government and its officals are mush.... and i bet smoking more pot then we all are put together.... and you know its the good shit too....damn....

stop.

Yep mad.gif *Yells profanity... you think it's bad though, I live in VA that's totally creepy wierd hill billy republicans... *shudder
  • if you read it three times in a row with no breaks in between

youll get it maybe

maybe
  • I think I've got it!

Rumsfeld doesn't know everything that's going on, buuuuuuuut...

Guy A (gov't official, etc.) will sit down with Guy B (soldier dude) to find out what Guy B knows

theeeen...

Guy A will tell Guy B what Guy B doesn't already know

and then Rumsfeld will quote Martha Stewart: "It's a good thing."

blink.gif ooh. I think I've confused myself again...
  • I've given up on this gov't! I'm quite convinced they just say lots of confusing things so that all of us citizens just get so confused that we finally stop caring because we can't figure out what they're saying and then they do whatever they please....yeah did that make sense?
  • Waaaaaaaaaaah. Stay off the crack.
  • if i post here now it means that i have posted last in every part of the forum... this is quite easily spamming so id best make a valid point before i get the bums rush outta this here city!

American politics is utterly daft, not just today, but from the last 20 years i guess. World domination is a medieval idea and trying to spread the plague of capitalism about the world is by no way an anser to the worlds problems as it spreads greed. Blowing people up isn't exactly a good idea either.

I love politics, its so pointless
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 26 2005, 05:20 PM)
    if i post here now it means that i have posted last in every part of the forum... this is quite easily spamming so id best make a valid point before i get the bums rush outta this here city!

American politics is utterly daft, not just today, but from the last 20 years i guess. World domination is a medieval idea and trying to spread the plague of capitalism about the world is by no way an anser to the worlds problems as it spreads greed. Blowing people up isn't exactly a good idea either.
    I love politics, its so pointless

It's really that the U.S. is past it's prime and can't hold its position as the sole superpower in the world much longer, and people seem to want to throw their weight around while they can still get away with it...#$(@%&*ing religious right-wing conservatives.
  • I would say america is the only super power and at the moment noone has the strength or guts to go against them. like mr Bush said 'you're either with us or you are with the terrorists' What we need is Amercia vs the World. But in all honesty, the majority of the western world is at fault. Capitalism is raping the world of its natural resources and beauty. Humans dont deserve this planet cos we've fucked it up so much
  • ....that was depressing
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 27 2005, 05:40 AM)
    I would say america is the only super power and at the moment noone has the strength or guts to go against them. like mr Bush said 'you're either with us or you are with the terrorists'  What we need is Amercia vs the World. But in all honesty, the majority of the western world is at fault. Capitalism is raping the world of its natural resources and beauty. Humans dont deserve this planet cos we've fucked it up so much

Hey fuck you bitch. Learn to fight the right people here. A shitload of us oppose the war. Thats just as bad as saying... hey lets bomb the whole mideast cause some terrorists come from the mideast. Smart logic. Not.

Just remember... when you say America Vs The World... that us Southern Canadians, who buy organic local grown veggines, recycle, write our congressmen about environmental legislation, donate to our national parks, drive compact european sedans, and deface Bush posters, are going to be casualities.

• Woah. I think people need to chill out a little bit.